{Strings Pt 2 - DL💔

A/N: Before this chapter starts, I just want to say that I will start to take requests! If you want me to write a request by you, then please just put the name(s), ships, and what life series on the comments.

This request is from @EnderElla3 

Hope you enjoy the oneshot!

TW:
- Mentions of suicide

"Oohh, Double Life is coming to a close! Let's see what happens~!"

Multiple Watchers sat in the dark void, watching as the Double Life finale began. They saw almost every pair dying, before seeing the last pair.

Scott and Pearl.

They both had no idea how they were the last pair standing, but what came to mind was that every life game could only have one winner.

One winner, not one pair.

Scott felt bad for what he was going to do, but he had to do this.

He didn't want to win a second time.

Taking some TNT from his inventory, he took off his armour and placed the TNT underneath him, watching Pearl's expression become horrified.

He lit the TNT, yelling "Tilly death do we part!" as Pearl ran towards him, screaming.

The ground shook as the TNT exploded, sending debris into the air and killing both Scott and Pearl.

Scott died due to killing himself.

Pearl died due to Scott killing himself.

"Oh? That was not what I was expecting?"

The Watchers muttered alongside each other as the screen turned black, and Pearl spawned into the winners room.

Of course, before she came here, the Watchers had kicked out the other winners, leaving her alone with them.

"What do you want!?" Pearl cried out to no one in particular. For now, she couldn't see them, but she knew that they were there.

Turning her back, she was about to leave until purple strings wrapped around her arm, dragging her back. She pulled, trying to escape their grasp, but they were too strong.

The strings pulled her until she was face-to-face with a Watcher.

"I told you already, what do you want!?" She yelled, tears streaming down her face in sadness and anger. The Watcher didn't respond, and instead, they attached more strings to Pearl.

Now, Pearl's arms and legs were bound by strings. She tried to let go, but she couldn't.

She was no match for the Watchers.

She was too weak, and they were "god-like" beings.

They could easily overpower her in a matter of seconds.

Slowly, the Watcher touched her forehead,  and started to cast the spell.

Pearl's vision went purple, and she struggled more, trying desperately to escape and stop the turning process.

The Watcher started to say words in and unknown language, and a bright purple summoning sign appeared underneath her.

"Join us.... Join us, Pearl."

"NO!"

Then everything faded to darkness, and Pearl passed out, falling to the floor.

As she passed out, she could feel and hear two things;

Wings shredding through her body, opening up,

And two people yelling her name.

"PEARL!?"