{Dance with me - 3L 🌠}

I have come to the realization that I have barely been giving readers fluff.

So, as an apology, here's some pure Scarian fluff

"Scar! WE DID IT!" Grian jumped up and down in joy. His and Scar's trap had worked, killing 3 people, and they got Big B's cookie. Scott stared at the duo, a shocked expression on his face.

"You're a monster." He uttered. Of course, he was joking, but that didn't stop Grian from pretending to be wounded.

"Oh Scott! That hurt too much! You crossed the line!" Grian jokingly cried, holding his heart. Scott and Scar laughed, before Scott left to go check on Jimmy. As the two were left alone, Grian cracked into another smile. Running forward, he launched himself into Scar's arms and Scar spun the to of them around, stopping as Scar's back hit a tree. Laughing, and out of breath, Scar put Grian down, looking at his boyfriend with the same expression on Scar's face.

Once they finally stopped laughing, Grian reached up and pulled Scar down, pulling him in for a kiss. Scar froze for just a moment before snapping back, pulling Grian closer. They stayed like that for a while. Scar's back still against the tree, his arms wrapped around Grian's waist, and Grian's arms around Scar's neck. They were at peace, and they wished that they could stay like that forever, until they had to breathe again. Breaking apart, Scar rested his forehead against Grian's while Grian listened to Scar's steady heartbeat. Smiling, Grian had an idea. He tugged on Scar's wrist, making Scar look at him, a confused expression on his face. "God, he's adorable." Grian thought.

"Scar, I want to offer you something. Care for a dance?" Grian held out his hand, and Scar quickly took it. Spinning Scar around, Grian placed his hands on Scar's waist again, with Scar placing his hands on Grian's neck. The two danced around for a while, dipping and spinning each other multiple times. Eventually, they pulled each other close again, resting their foreheads against the others. Grian smiled, before noticing that Scar was started to get sleepy.

"Come on then, big guy. Let's get you to sleep." Grian whispered, taking Scar's hand, starting to pull Scar along. Scar must had dozed off, before he snapped back and started to walk alongside Grian.

[----------]

Once they reached the desert, Grian brought Scar up to their house. Opening the door, Scar walked in, with Grian following him, closing the door back up. They walked up to their room, and Scar walked into the bathroom to change. Grian sat on the bed, waiting for Scar to come out. When Scar walked out, Grian noticed that he didn't have a shirt on, and that caused him to blush slightly. Walking past Scar, Grian went into the washroom to change as well. Scar laid down onto his and Grian's shared bed, waiting for Grian to come out.

When Grian walked out, he climbed into bed with Scar, who was already falling asleep. Scar pulled Grian closer, sleepily kissing the back of his neck, before falling asleep. Grian smiled, turning to face Scar, and planted a light kiss to Scar's lips. before falling asleep too.

"I love you, Scar."

"I love you too, Grian."