Chapter 23 : His Dark Side

"I don't drink. Why on earth are you offering alcohol to a minor?"

Gojo grins, "I was testing you. If you said yes I wouldn't have given you any."

Ahma scoffs, "You don't drink as well I see."

"What to say! I don't accidentally want to destroy people around me,"

Ahma eats the finely roasted lobster, which is dipped in butter sauce in front of her. The smell of rosemary coming from it, is a delight.

"People seem to know you here. You come here often?" Ahma asks.

"This is one of my favorite places," Gojo answers.

"Would you like anything else Ma'am?"

Gojo frowns as the waiter stands closely with her. As soon as she glanced at him, he blushed deep red. How nice it would be to gauze those eyes!

"Satoru,"

Gojo looks at her.

"You destroyed the cultry,"

Gojo realizes he had been using too much force hence bend the knife and fork.

"Bring me new ones," Gojo orders the waiter.

The waiter shivers as if he could see a black aura coming out of Satoru. He felt in his bone he shouldn't mess with this man at all. Though the beauty in front of him is worth every risk.

"Ahma, I will bring Yuji to light in the upcoming Sister Event," Gojo informs.

"Well, he is stronger than before and has learned the way of fight. He is safer than before. But he must get stronger," Ahma comments.

"Here are your utensils, sir," the waiter returns with new cultry set.

Ahma is completely oblivious to his attempts to earn her attention.

Ahma sighs. She is doing her part. She still hasn't told him her family's decision. The elders will discuss it. Besides they aren't even in a relationship seriously. She doesn't need to give him an explanation.

Lately those red eyes are troubling her more than before. She used to dream of them at night. But now she sees them all the time. Before, she brushed it took thinking nothing of it. But she has no way of denying that those eyes have a huge impact on her.

"What are you thinking?" Gojo's hand on her cheek breaks her thought.

Unknowingly she leans in. She desperately needed a comfort.

"Nothing," she whispers.

"Mind to join me for a dance?" Gojo proposes looking at her mood.

"Why not?"

They stand up and Gojo motioned the musicians to play. They danced in sync. Every eyes were following them in wonder. If they are a couple, indeed they are compatible in terms of looks.

"You are so gorgeous it's hard to take my eyes off," Gojo pulls her body closer to his

Their closeness affected both of them. Ahma looks down her cheeks adorning a beautiful shade of red.

"You praise me too much," she whispers twirling.

Mesmorized Gojo cups her face brushing her hair, "And those cheeks are bearing my heart."

Ahma smiles softly before humming the song softly.

Gojo Satoru wondered is this is love? Is he is love with this girl? At first it was purely interesting to find out more secrets she hides. As the time went by, he fell deeper. Her smile, her eyes, her hair, her gait everything pulled him to her. How her face becomes confused when she can't understand a joke. How deliciously she cooks for him. How she looks at simply nothing and he thinks she is so beautiful that time.

He twirls her around with the music. Their eyes never leaving each other's.

"You look more fitting in traditional attires. Never thought I would be drawn towards culture again," Gojo comments.

"You hate culture and traditions. Why so?" Ahma asks dancing.

"Growing up all the people around me followed our culture and traditions. But they twisted it to fulfill their own desires. So, I never saw the good ways of them,"

Ahma nods. He is blameless.

"I don't like how your clan is so bend upon as well. I knew Ryujin clan are too strict with their ways and rules. But never imagined this much,"

"It wasn't like this before. After Hakson and Soo-Won's incident, my parents become stricter," Ahma sighs.

"Say, how old were your brothers?"

"Hakson would have been 28 if he was alive and Soo-Won would have been 25,"

Satoru gets it. He unfortunately has the same age as her brother. Hence her looking up to him that way.

"Tell me about them," Gojo asks.

Ahma looks at him quiet surprised. People usually avoid asking her about them. Because the trauma she went through.

"Hakson and I look really similar. He was the ideal person to carry out our clan. The soft spoken yet strict leader. He cared about everyone. No matter how much he is hurt, he always had a smile on his face. Even if you are harsh with him, rude or disrespectful to him, he would return to you kindly. He was so pure from the bottom of his heart," Ahma's voice shakes.

Gojo nods, "He sounds like an amazing person."

"He was. Whereas Soo-Won was a troublemaker. He would easily lose his temper if anyone said any bad things to Hakson. He was very close to him. And his death affected him more than anyone. They were attached to the hips. Soo-Won was a skilled warrior. Noone stood equal grounds with him in terms of fighting,"

Gojo twirls her again, "They were too young to leave this world."

Ahma stays silent. She is afraid the more she talks about her brothers, the more her trauma will surface. There's a chance she will break down in front of them.

"You are a sight to the eyes, Satoru. Every lady here is eyeing me with such jealousy," Ahma comments.

"Jealous? Of you? People really need to look into the mirror to see their worth," Satoru snorts.

Ahma gapes at his bluntness but quickly gathers herself as the dance ends. Around them everyone clapped.

Gojo draw her closer whispering, "My princess, on the contrary I want to gauze out every eye that has looked at you. Do you have fun pulling out my desires this openly?"

Ahma tenses. What is he talking about? And why on earth he sounds like an obsessive person? If he bluffing? He tends to joke about everything and anything. Previously he threatened to kill her clan members in such normal way and now. He must be joking this time as well.

"Your jokes go too far," she whispers back.

His eyes clashed with hers. And Ahma's heart skips a beat. His ghost blue eyes had a seriousness that she never saw before, it's so deep she almost feels chocked being near him.

"You see me laughing?" he asks his hand rising to her arm.

"Quit this, now," Ahma sounded stern but she is shaken inside.

Satoru removes the stands of hair from her face before returning to his usual self.

Ahma becomes a little scared today. She really hopes he is joking.