Chapter 14 : He is Alive

Ahma looks around the villa. Gojo has told her to look around if she is bored. He has a meeting with the principal and thus had to leave. Yuji is back to his weird training to watch movies.

Ahma sneaks to the second floor.

Gojo has cameras all around his house. He is on his phone a smile gracing his lips. Ichiji gulps seeing that smile. Gojo is a terrifying person. He may have the looks of a prince charming but people who knows him know that he is a devil in disguise. His smile had a type of obsessiveness as he looks at his phone.

"Stop the car," Gojo orders.

Ichiji halts the car trembling. Why did Gojo order him to stop the car here when noone is around? Is he still mad about the Yuji incident? But he is alive, isn't he?

Gojo climbs down the car and looks around as if sensing something, "Ichiji, I will come by myself. You can go."

"G...Go...you...mean...I...I...need to leave..." ichiji was about to cry.

"You heard me," a smile playing on his lips.

"You... won't blast my car and kill me, right?" Ichiji asks trembling.

Gojo facepalms, "What do you actually think of me, Ichiji?"

Ichiji need not to be told twice. He speeds up the car and leaves.

It wasn't even a minute later Gojo felt the presence of a special grade, "Now then, who are you?"

Ahma was in the study room to Gojo's villa. So many files from the Gojo clan. He definitely works here the most. Gojo clan is very talented in business as well. They are on per with Ryujin Clan in terms of wealth.

Ahma finds a picture stand on his desk. She picks it up. One of them is Gojo Satoru in Jujutsu High's uniform. One is a girl and another boy. Ahma looks at the picture fondly. Three of them are smiling so innocently. Compared to the Gojo Satoru that she was met, this young boy is totally different. She knows the other two. One is Geto Suguru and another Shoko Ieiri.

"Meow,"

"Come here, Yoshi," Ahma calls her cat.

The cat jumps on her lap and then climbs in her arms. He looks at the picture that she was looking so tenderly and looks there as well.

Geto's eyes softens as he looks at the picture in her hand. A picture of him, Shoko and Satoru together. All three of them had one of that photo stand with them. He also had one until he was killed...by Satoru himself...

Geto suddenly gets alerted as he feels Satoru's Cursed energy in the house again.

"Having fun here?" he appears behind Ahma all in a sudden scaring the poor girl.

"You!" Ahma jumps startled.

Gojo looks at her with tenderness as she glares at him.

"Is your meeting finished?" Ahma asks Doubt in her voice.

"Well, I had a little encounter with a mountain head on my way. I thought it would be a good idea to show Yuji how to fight. So, I will be taking him. Mind to join?" Gojo asks.

"What do you mean by a mountain head?" Ahma asks confused.

"You ask too much," saying that Gojo wraps his arm around Ahma's waist pulling her in his body. Ahma gasps in surprise. Geto the cat jumps from her arms on the table protesting by meowing loudly.

Gojo transports to the basement and picks Yuji up by his shirt as well. With both of them he transported back to the place where he faught with Jogo.