Chapter 03 : An Overexcited Teacher

Ahma, Airi, Ren both facepalms seeing Satoru dancing in circles with Itadori in the middle of the classroom. Both were naming sweets one after another as a game.

Megumi pats the seat next to him. Ahma walks over and sits down.

"Are they always like this?" Ahma whispers to Megumi.

"Yes," Megumi sighs.

"Hey," Nobara sits beside Ahma.

"Hey," Ahma smiles back at her.

"You look amazing," Nobara says next.

Ahma smiles in response. Gojo has designed her uniform as well. It doesn't has the skirt like most females. She couldn't be happier. She could rather wear pants than skirts while she has to active in physical activities here.

Airi and Ren sits behind her.

"You know Fushiguro never told us he has such a beautiful sister like you," Nobara complains.

"He is still shy," Ahma winks at her playfully.

"Will you go out with us after the class? I haven't had frozen yogurt for so long," Nobara whines.

"Why not? I haven't also looked at the town after coming back," Ahma agrees.

"Eeeeh...Why am I left out?" Satoru whines suddenly appearing behind them.

"Creepy old man with white hair isn't invited," Nobara rolls her eyes.

"EEEEEEEEEHHH," Gojo screams.

"Ryu, you look amazing," Gojo Didn't forget to praise.

"Sensei, why only Ryu Kun got to wear pants? I am stuck with this nasty skirt," Nobara complains.

"Heh, little girls should wear skirts...besides..Ryu might need to fight more than us all," Gojo whispers the last part for only Ahma.

Satoru's POV

When she enters the classroom, my eyes got stuck with her only. She looks unbelievably beautiful! I lower my eyes immediately. This is wrong. She is my student now and also somewhat my companion in this mission. She goes straight to sit beside Megumi. I chuckle. She is the first person Megumi opened his heart to. I can see the affection and trust Megumi has on her as his older sister.

Her intelligence and elegance baffles me. Then again I am very much aware of the pain of being the head of clan from a very young age. She atleast had a choice and a clan that loves her honestly.

There's one thing that's bothering me though. Sukuna's curse energy is very faint around her. Almost as if he isn't present. I could tell she is confused too by the looks she gave me. Airi and Ren follow her like shadows so I am not too concerned about her getting hurt.

"Ryu," I whisper near her.

"When you go to the town today, meet me near the central hospital," I whispers only for her to hear, "And please come all alone."

I can't ever discuss anything with her when Airi and Ren are around. Ryu nods softly and I knew she heard me.

Ahma was dragged to the night market by Nobara, Airi and Ren wanted to come but Ahma strictly ordered them to look after Yuji because she has somewhere else to be.

"Aren't you coming back?" Megumi asks.

Ahma was about to separate and go on her own when everyone decides to go back to school.

Ahma smiles warmly at Megumi, "Go on without me. I have some work."

"Will Airi San and Ren San be with you?" Magumi asks.

"They will," Ahma lies.

Megumi, Yuji and Nobara returns and Ahma calls Gojo.

"Satoru San, where are you?" she asks.

All she heard were women squealing and screaming Gojo's name. She looks at her phone confused.

"RYU SAN...I AM AT THE MIDDLE OF THE TWO ...." Satoru screams from the other side.

Ahma wasn't that far from the center. She goes and facepalms herself. Gojo was surrounded by women all around him. He was almost drown between their pressure.

"Satoru San," Ahma calls her voice was strict and cold.

All the women turns at her and were silent immediately. Who is this girl? She is way too beautiful. As if she isn't even human and a Goddess.

"Ryu San," Gojo cries and rans to her.

Women takes a step back. Gojo walks beside Ahma and begins to complain about the situation.

Do they have any idea how good they look together? Women ask in their head.

"Well...I can't compete with her..." one girl murmurs.

"Look...they do suit each other a lot.." another says.

They kept looking at them awestruck. Not only them but also all the people in the center were looking at Ahma and Satoru with wide eyes. While Gojo heard every word and his flutters, Ahma was completely oblivious about this matter.

"Let's go there," Gojo indicates a quite place.

Gojo and Ahma goes to a restaurant and Gojo asks for VIP rooms. After they enter, Ahma uses her power and creates a sheild around them so whatever they talk about will never go outside.

"Ryu Kun, I am going to US for a month," Gojo starts.

"For missions, right?" Ahma asks.

Gojo nods, "It's a chance higher ups are taking. They are sending me away from Yuji and will try to kill him in between this time,"

"Don't worry. I am here. Yuji will be protected," Ahma assures.

"That not what I am worried about," Gojo says.

"Then what is it?" Ahma asks confused.

"Do you have any explanation why the king of the curses doesn't surface when you are around? It's as if his presence isn't inside Yuji," Gojo turns serious.

"It's hard for cursed creatures to stay around divine power. It's only natural. Though who said he doesn't surface?"

"What do you mean?" Gojo was confused this time.

"When we were roaming today and a few days ago when it was only me and Yuji I felt Sukuna's presence very strongly. As if he will take control over Yuji's body any moment," Ahma answers.

Gojo was silent then says, "So he surfaces when it's only your around. Specifically when you are alone."

"Gojo San, there's also something I wish to tell you. I have figured out why he can't take control over Yuji's body. And why some people are vessels," Ahma says.

Gojo keeps quiet encouraging her to talk more.

"The most powerful thing is the soul of anyone. And Yuji is headstrong, optimistic, not under any pressure. His mind is strong. So as long as it stays like this, Sukuna won't be able to take over his body. Curses gets strength from the negative emotions of someone and Sukuna is weak as Yuji doesn't have any,"

"Then is there a risk?" Satoru asks.

"Yes, Sukuna can easily make a situation when Yuji will face emotional damage. He can take over Yuji's body anytime then,"

Gojo and Ahma looks at each other worried. Before they could say anything they felt a huge wave of cursed energy from a distance.

Both stood up and we're paled. The night is so crowded. How on the earth special grade curses are here?