Chapter 13 : For the New World

Ahma was shopping for some groceries. People around her were glancing at her again and again. They have never seen such beautiful woman before. Her face was calm and concealed but inside she is mad.

WHO DOES GOJO SATORU THINK HE IS?

She was outside his villa when he send a text. He is in a mission and there's no food in the house. Ren, Airi and Yuji are starving. So, he wanted her to cook.

Yoshi or Geto was sitting patiently in her bag with the new found coffee flavored candy she got him.

"That's all," the cashier handed her the bags.

After paying for everything, she begin to walk again.

She can't wait to have her license. This walking all the time is Killing her.

"Ryu sama," Ren opens the door with an apologetic look.

"Don't bother. Is he really in a mission?" Ahma asks rolling her eyes.

"Welcome home, Ahma," Gojo climbs down the stairs with a toothy grin.

Ahma clicks her tongue, "Ever heard the story of the liar shepherd, Gojo sensei?"

"Well, I am not weak like him," he smirks.

Ahma sighs, "Ren, Airi return to Jujutsu High. Keep close eyes to the teacher's quarters, my brother and Nobara."

Bowing Ren and Airi leaves.

Gojo Satoru's POV

How adorable she looks! She is annoyed but is trying to hide it. Ren and Airi takes the bags of groceries from her hand.

"Where's Yuji?" she asks.

"He is in the middle of training so you can't disturb him," I sing.

Ahma rolls her eyes and begins to look around. How adorable! Her hair is always open. My hands itch. How I wish to ran my fingers through her locks! Her elegance and slender body can make any man kneel.

"What is Yuji doing?" she asks.

I pout, "Come on. Don't be so serious all the time. Chat with me."

Ahma rolls her eyes sitting down on the couch, "I have a very high tolerance. Please don't try to break it."

I grin, "What did I do? Am I just that irresistible?"

I just hear her clicking her tongue then she keeps looking straight with no emotions plastered on her face. She is amazing in controlling her emotions. It's really amusing.

"Ahma," I call.

She looks at me straight at the eye with her gorgeous royal blue orbs. I was tongue tied for sometimes. The gene of Ryujin Clan is surely something. I have met her parents before, they are undoubtedly very gorgeous individuals. But none of her parents have such gorgeous royal blue eyes. Whom does she get it from?

"What?" she snaps, "Why aren't you talking after calling me?"

"I was curious about something," I says.

"What is it?" she asks.

"What happened to your elder siblings? As I know the eldest of the child is declared the heir, you are the youngest. Why are you declared the heir?" I ask.

I regretted asking her this question immediately. Her features grow extremely tensed as she diverts her eyes from me.

"Do you doubt my ability to become a leader?" she asks instead.

"No..I didn't..."

"Then, be quite. Too much curiosity isn't a good thing," she was harsh.

I didn't ask anymore. A simple question completely broke her elegance. She snapped harshly. I mentally noted to dig in this matter further.

"Ai,"

I turn to see Yuji coming up and seeing her he beemed.

"Yuji," she grins back.

"When did you come?" Yuji asks excitedly.

"Half an hour. What were you doing?" Ahma asks softly.

Yuji rubs his head, "I have been watching movies. Have you seen all of the SCREAM movies? They are amazing. The killer is the most unexpected one and is only revealed at the ending."

Ahma shakes her head as no.

As she talks with Yuji, my gaze was fixed at her only. Her eyes has soften seeing Yuji. The earlier annoyance faded completely. Yuji was talking about his small training like a child.

"Ahma,"

Both Yuji and Ahma looks at me, "What?"

"The training Ryujin Clan gives their descendants are topmost secret. To make Yuji stronger, why don't you train him for a while?" I propose.

"That would be amazing! Ai, I will see how strong are you," Yuji turns to Yuji.

Ahma turns at him, "Yuji, physically I am as strong as a normal person. I have a black belt though. But if you are training to become stronger, I am the last person you should look for. I am no use."

I was taken aback, "What do you mean? Don't you receive trainings? Your bodyguards are qualified to be special grade sorcerers."

"They wanted that specific training. We need to choose how we train. I choose to train my powers rather than my physical training," Ahma answers.

I frown, "That means you are weak."

Ahma raises an eyebrow her lips move to make a small smirk, "If it's a battle between our powers, I promise you Satoru Gojo. You will lose."

I smirk. That's more I like it. A challenge.

Yuji looks at both of us confused, "Talking about that ... Ai, are you really engaged to Gojo sensei?"

Ahma turns at him again, "No we aren't at all. It's not even allowed."

Yuji looks at me confused.

"Let me explain Yuji. Ahma and the Ryujin Clan are different than us sorcerers. While we train to use our curse energy, they train to subdue their curse energy completely. So in our scale, she is a normal person. But their bloodline is the pure blood from the God Ryujin. So, the power that resides in their blood comes directly from the bloodline they share," I explain.

"I see, I don't get it except you are the God's descendants," Yuji frowns, "I still don't get it why did you two lie about being lovers?"

"It was necessary. Years ago some problems occured between the sorcerer clan and ours. A pact was made to avoid a war. One of the conditions of that pact was a divine power user under no circumstances will ever use her powers against a sorcerer unless it's the sorcerer that attacked first," Ahma says.

"Basically our clans are each other's Nemesis. So the Gojo clan head and the heir of Ryujin Clan will never be married," Ahma says.

"Sounds complicated. Then why are you two acting?" Yuji asks.

"Because she needs to interfere in the matters of the school for the world that I Invision, for the safety of the future generations and for the betterment of this Jujutsu world," I says grimly.

And I saw Ahma looking at me with admiration in her eyes as she smiles softly for the first time.