Chapter 15 : The Truth Behind Geto Suguru

Ahma looks at the scene in disbelief. No matter how much she tries to pull on her nonchalant expression, she fails. Not only her but also the other two person were equally surprised. Gojo and Shoko had their eyes wide open and looking at the scenario in utter disbelief as well.

"You...are a human?" Ahma manages to snap out.

Geto smiles, "I am."

"You are the one we call Geto Suguru?"

"No Doubt,"

Silence again. Ahma had taken in a cat. Turns out he is a mass murderer. Great!

Ahma looks at Gojo.

"What are you? How are you alive?" Gojo finally manages to ask.

Geto turns to Gojo, "Well, in a cat's body of course..."

"Cut the crap out you bastard!" Gojo yells.

"So rude! Well...to put it plainly...I escaped...from my own body from Kenjaku's clutches," Geto answers.

"What? Kenjaku?" Shoko asks in disbelief.

"That curse...he is the one to transfer his brain to different bodies and use them...right?" Ahma asks thinking about the name.

Gojo nods, "Hey, what's going on?"

Geto was silent. Not answering anything. He knows that one single sentence meant a lot to Gojo. Why did he turn out to be like this? Why did he change back then? What will happen now?

"I...I think...I get it...." Ahma stutters.

Everyone turns to her.

"Your power is curse manipulation. That Kenjaku was present in one of the curses you swallowed up...he entered your body using that method...and in order to gain full control...you needed to die...so after you died..by Gojo san's hand...he finally took over..." Ahma explains.

It all makes sense now. To everyone. Suguru, had the strongest principal among any Jujutsu sorcerer. He is as firm as a fountain when it comes to certain principals. So, he following the wrong oath was always impossible.

"It figures," Gojo whispers.

Shoko also nods. Yes, now it explains everything.

"You are quite sharp," Geto says to Ahma.

Ahma was now uncertain. She looks at him with mixed expressions.

"What's wrong?" Gojo asks.

"You... aren't a cat but a man.." Ahma points to Geto.

Geto was confused for a second, "I...am.."

"I bathed with you," Ahma's voice was grim.

Geto gulps. His ears and neck turns red. Gojo's demeanor changes immediately. He felt his temper rising.

"I changed my clothes in front of you,"

"H..hold..."

"You slept with me cuddling,"

Geto gulps looking at the murderous look from Gojo Satoru.

"I..in my defense...I never looked..." Geto stutters.

"Gojo San, do me a favor and use your purple hollow," Ahma turns to Gojo.

Gojo grins, "With pleasure.."

"You Bastard! You...hold on...you two calm down... It's my soul...you can't harm me..." Geto looks at them baffled.

"Quit it both of you. We need to focus on the main problem," Shoko says.