Chapter 10 : Resurrection

After Megumi and Nobara were treated and put into sleep, Ahma goes to the morgue. Gojo was sitting his face hardened. Ichiji was shaking beside him.

Ahma sits on the bench beside Yuji's dead body. Sukuna has ripped his heart out. There's a huge hole in his chest. She unknowingly touched his cold hand and squeezed it.

"He didn't deserve this," Ahma whispers.

"Ryu sama," Ren and Airi arrives by her side, "Please pull yourself together."

"He is just 15. His life didn't even start. Why did he got involved into this dark world of Jujutsu?" Ahma expresses her disdain.

"It was on purpose, wasn't it?" Gojo asks to noone at particular.

Ichiji flinches and tries to explain utter bullshit.

"Shall I go ahead and and kill all those guys at the top?" Gojo almost growls.

"It's unusual for you to be so emotional. You really liked him didn't you?" Shoko Ieiri comes inside.

"Well, I am a nice guy who is always fond of his students," Gojo replies.

"Don't pick on Ichiji too much. It's hard having him stand between us and the higher ups," Shoko says trying to get off the hook from Ichiji.

"I don't give a damn about a man's hardship," Gojo's voice was harsh.

Noone talked for sometime then Gojo says, "Make use of him."

"Of course I will. Who do you think you are talking to?" Shoko rolls her eyes then look at Ahma who is silent the whole time.

"Ryu San, mind stepping away?" Shoko's voice was soft.

Ahma stands up but Gojo stops her, "Ahma, look through Yuji's memory, okay? We might find something important."

Ahma wanted to glare at him but she knew he was right. One died that's true but that doesn't mean others life has no value.

Ahma nods and leans in to join her forehead with Yuji. She sits on the bed beside his corpse. She leans down and was about to connect her forehead with his when

YUJI OPENES HIS EYES.

"Ano...Ai...I mean..what are you... doing?" he asks nervously his face all red as Ahma was leaning on to him.

Ahma was still leaning on to him. Her eyes widen in surprise. Her mouth fell open.

"GGGGGGGOJOOOO," Ichiji began to stammer sweating profusely.

"Ichiji, urusai," Gojo slams his hand over his forehead smirking.

Ahma sits properly her eyes still widen in disbelief. Yuji also sits up, "Woah...I am completely naked!"

Shoko was standing with a blank expression as well.

"You...are..." Ahma stammers this time.

Yuji grins, "I am okay..."

Yuji couldn't finish his sentence as Ahma immediately engulfs him in a tight hug, "Thank God! Thank God!"

Now people were more stunned seeing Ahma cry softly holding Yuji in her embrace. Yuji was stunned.

"Thank God! You are alive," she cries.

Yuji was stunned. He hugs her back as well. His eyes watered for some unknown reason, "Someone to mourn for me."

Ahma cries holding him in her embrace and noone stopped them. Gojo smiles softly his heart fluttering. In those past month, she became very fond of the first year trio. Yuji and Megumi especially. Megumi was always very fond of her. And as she provided mother like affection for Yuji, this orphan child also grew very fond of her.

"Welcome back, Yuji," Gojo says grinning.

"I am back," Yuji grins as well high five ing Gojo.

"I can't wait to meet Fushiguro and Kugisaki," Yuji says excitedly.

"No," both Gojo and Ahma says in unison.

Gojo turns to Ichiji and knocks him out.

"Only we six know you are alive. Until the right time comes, noone else will know," Gojo says.

"But why?" Yuji asks confused.

Shoko gives Itadori some clothes to wear in the meantime.

"Because the higher ups will try to kill you again. And until you are strong enough to protect yourself and your friends, noone must know you are alive," Ahma says.

"Saying that, Yuji, did Sukuna make any kind of deal with you in order to bring you back to life?" Gojo asks.

Yuji looks uncertain, "Well, we did talk and fight a bit. I guess we did. I don't remember."

Ahma looks at Gojo and he does the same. Noone understood anything seeing their indifferent face but both realized that Sukuna has made a deal and also made Yuji forget about it.

"Ryu san," Ichiji calls, "You are summoned in the higher ups meeting right now."

Ahma looks at Ren and Airi and then turns to Gojo, "Should they bring Yuji to your house?"

"Yeah," Gojo replies immediately.

"I will talk to them," Ahma's face hardens, "Gojo san, I can still use that title, right?"

Gojo was taken aback. While the others looked at them confused.

"My selfishness killed Yuji once. I can't risk this twice," Ahma says determined.

"Yeah...sure..." Gojo answers.

"Ren, Airi, stay with Yuji," saying that she storms out.

"Title? What title sensei?" Yuji asks confused.

"What's with that creepy smile, Satoru?" Shoko looks at him in disbelief.

"You meant charming?" Gojo smirks.

Shoko still gave him the unbelievable look, "Just speak."

"Well, you once cursed at me that I will die single, didn't you? Seems like it didn't happen. Ren, Airi here's the key of my house. I believe you will do your task carefully," Gojo sings leaving the room.

"What the hell does it mean even? Where are you going?" Shoko asks confused.

Gojo turns around grinning, "To support my fiancé in front of those stupid old men, of course."

"HUHHHHHHH!"