Chapter 01 : Mission

"Midori,"

"Yes dear," a brown eyed woman smiles warmly at her husband.

"The Jujutsu World is again in a huge crisis," Kiyoshi sighs.

"When are they not? Their hunger for power will eventually lead to to go extinct," Midori says.

"They want to kill a boy of 15. Can you imagine?"

"Which boy?"

"The boy who swallowed a finger of Sukuna to save another sorcerer," Kiyoshi says sadly.

"Can't we stop his execution?" Midori asks.

"The head of Gojo clan, Satoru Gojo somewhat managed to slow it down. But there will be continuous threates on his life. Gojo can't be with him all the time. The elder sorcerers are afraid," Kiyoshi says.

"Ahma can exorcise him. She is the most powerful child to be born in our clan," Midori exclaims.

"But my love, the Jujustu world is not a safe world for my princess. They are vile," Kiyoshi says worriedly.

"Dear you forget that Ahma isn't a child anymore. She will be the next head. You can't keep her in the dark forever," Midori says softly.

Kiyoshi sighs, "You are right, dear. I shall arrange for Ahma to be with that child."

The next morning, Midori and Kiyoshi call their only daughter in the meeting room. The elders of the family were all present. Ahma comes as soon as she was called.

As soon as she enters, all eyes were mesmorized seeing her. Ahma is exceptionally beautiful. Her raven black hair were thick, soft and shiny that flows all over her hips. She is 5'8" and has a figure of a Goddess. She has large ocean blue eyes, her lips were blood red. Her pale complexion makes her beautiful beyond measures.

She is wearing a beautiful green and golden bordered kimono.

"Greetings," Ahma bows

"Rise, my child," Kiyoshi says softly.

"Ahma, dear. We already told you about the situation in Tokyo Jujutsu High. We are afraid even if the clan head Gojo Satoru is there, things won't go as planned. You must stay with the vessel," Midori says.

"As you wish, mother," Ahma bows.

"And while you are there, take care of Megumi as well. I haven't seen that child for so long," Kiyoshi says affectionately.

It's a secret. Gojo knows how much Megumi has gone through after his birth. His mother died, his father was never home, constant abuse from step mother. Gojo didn't want him to grow up in the toxic Jujutsu world. Hence he gave Megumi up to the Ryu clan. Megumi grew up with love here.

"I will, father," Ahma smiles softly.

"Gojo sensei, where are we going?" Itadori asks.