Chapter 12 : Yaga's Doubt

Geto's POV

Its been 2 hours and still she isn't stopping. I watch as Ahma walks in circles nervously as she occasionally looks over to her phone. Then she groans in frustration and again begins to walk. I mean from the last 7 hours, it's ringing nonstop.

"Meow," I decide to intervene finally because now my head is spinning seeing her.

"Yoshi, my love," she jumps at me rubbing her face with mine.

I accept this sweet torture with an eye roll.

"What do I do? I accepted this situation and arrangement for Yuji's sake but how do I explain this to others?" she asks me her brows furrowed with worries.

What the hell happened? I place my paw at her face making the most curious face I can muster.

"You know what I did? Me and Gojo San told the higher ups that we are lovers," she says.

She and who? What? Who?

"He said I can't tell this to anyone. I can't even explain to my clan. What must they be thinking?" she blabbers.

HOLD ON A SECOND! WHAT GOJO? WHICH GOJO? DON'T TELL ME ITS SATORU!

"Oh God! Its him again!" Ahma throws her phone on her bed sitting on the floor with a very worried look. Probably a clan member.

WAIT! WHICH GOJO!?!

Then someone knocks at the door and Ahma composes herself. She goes there and opens the door.

"Ahma Ryu, what were both of you thinking?" Yaga's voice boomed.

Ahma takes a deep breath and then gives him a confused look, "What are you talking about, sensei?"

"You know damn well. You and that idiot? What is going on? I called Satoru and he told me not to bully his lover. How the hell did you become his lover in a span of four months?" he bombers her with questions.

IT IS THAT BASTARD OF COURSE. THAT IDIOT SHIT. HE FORCED AHMA IN HIS RIDICULOUS IDEA AS WELL.

"Please, head master. Don't complicate this situation. We are simply dating," Ahma smiles a bit.

Must say she is a great actress. If I didn't know that white haired rat well, I would have been convinced.

"I have practically raised Satoru and Suguru. I know them. He is not a guy to have relationships," Yaga's voice booms.

He... mentions me as well...

"I don't doubt that. But it's simply sad. He doesn't do relationships that doesn't mean he won't in the future. Life is too long to stay alone," Ahma says.

"I repeat. I don't understand why a 28 years old man would date a 16 years old out of nowhere," Yaga chews his words.

"I am 17 not 16. And since when did age became an issue in our world, head master? You of all people know that," Ahma shrugs her shoulders.

Yaga sighs, "I am leaving. But that doesn't mean I am buying Whatever game you two are playing."

Ahma's POV

I shut the door and sigh carefully. I plop on my bed groaning.

"Yoshi, come here,"

My adorable cat comes and sits beside me. A few strands of my hair was tickling my face. Yoshi uses his paw to remove them. I giggle. Isn't he a true gentleman?

"Yoshi, what do I do?" I whine pulling my cat in my arms.

Yoshi seems deep in thought. Why does this cat acts like human? He doesn't even touch any cat foods. Even the most expensive ones. He eats human food with me. He is especially fond of Zaru Soba. Ren and Airi finds him very amusing too.