Chapter 20 : He Arrives

(Kaname Ryujin's photo)

"You shouldn't have let her go alone,"

Satoru turns at Sukuna surprised.

"Why is that?" Satoru asks.

"Ryujin are a scam on a different level. She shouldn't have gone alone," Sukuna says in Yuji's cheek again.

Satoru looks at him seriously, "Seems like you have taken quiet an interest Ryujin Clan."

Sukuna's lips form a smirk, "What's there to take interest newly?"

Yuji slaps his cheeks, "Sorry Sensei. After Ai went to her clan, he is always noisy in my head."

Then Satoru gets a phone call from Yaga who informed him about something quiet amusing.

"I will be there," Satoru hungs up.

"What's wrong Sensei?" Yuji asks.

"Nothing. It's seems like Ahma is back," Satoru doesn't disclose anything anymore.

He transports to Jujutsu High.

"Isn't that Ai's car?" Nobara points.

"Yeah. She is back just on time," Megumi smiles fondly. 

Both of them walks toward the car to see her. The driver comes out nervously.

"Young Master, could you please take Hime-sama inside?" he pleads.

The door opens and Megumi's face changes seeing her. She was so pale and had a really high favor.Her body shaking.

"Oh God! I will get Shoko sensei," Nobara runs.

"What's the issue, Megumi?" Gojo appears from behind.

"Gojo sensei, Ai is really sick," Megumi panics.

Gojo carefully climbs in the car and picks her up in his arms and immediately gasps, "Shit! Megumi where's Shoko?"

"Nobara went to get her," Megumi answers his voice distressed.

Ahma was not in her sense. The fever alone with body pain and migraine is making her unable to even open her eyes. She groans in pain when Satoru's arms wrapped themselves around her back. No one noticed it but Satoru's face immediately darkens.

"Tell Shoko to come to my room," Satoru's voice left no place to argue.

He gently lays her on his bed. She groans even with the slightest of touch on her back. Satoru carefully rolls her on her stomach. Right now every sense of right and wrong has left him.

He tears open the back of the heavy kimono and had shiver run down his spine. Her back had black and blue bruises all over. A few spots were bleeding with excessive hit. Moreover she is flinching every now and then because of this.

"Oh God!" Shoko whispers.

Megumi, Nobara and Yaga stood there stunned. Megumi fists his hands in helplessness. This isn't very unfamiliar to him.

"Ai," Nobara chokes in her tears.

"Shoko, would you please?" Satoru's voice was stern.

"Get out all of you,"Shoko orders.

Everyone gets out. Shoko begin to examine Ahma.

His WillOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara