Chapter 02 : An Elder Sister

"Sensei, look there's a huge car and principal and all other teachers are here," Yuji points.

"She is here," Fushiguro smiles.

"Who? You mean Ahma Ryu?" Nobara asks.

"Yes," Fushiguro answers.

Gojo Satoru frowns. Everyone is outside the school to welcome her. Shoko has a bouquet in her hands.

A tall woman climbs down the car as another man opens the door. She is tall. That's the first thing Gojo says. She is surrounded by people. But Gojo has six eyes and he could see her.

Gojo Satoru unknowingly felt a little too interested to see her face. He didn't need to wait long.

Ahma felt the pure cursed energy from Itadori and turns towards them. She knew it was Itadori, the boy who has become Sukuna's vessel. That's her little brother Megumi.

Gojo's mouth fell open. She is mesmorizing. She has blueish black thick hair that flows to her hips. Her ocean blue eyes were extremely beautiful. Her figure is so seductive with full breasts and full hips. Her blood red lips will put roses in shame. Her gait is elegant and suited for a queen. Indeed the next heir of Ryu clan.

"Wooh..." Itadori exclaims.

"I have never seen a woman more beautiful than her," Nobara whispers.

Gojo closes his mouth. His heart thumped seeing her. Thank God he has his blindfold on.

"Megumi," Ahma calls excitedly.

Ahma rans toward Megumi and embraces him tightly, "I missed you so much. How are you? You have grown tall."

Ahma ruffles his hair and places a soft kiss on his forehead.

Megumi also embraces her, "I am fine, Ai. How are your parents?"

Megumi blushes Infront of everyone. She still treats him like a child.

"Everyone is fine. They all miss you so much," Ahma says.

Ahma turns to Nobara, "And who you might be?"

"Nobara.... Kugisaki Nobara," Nobara answers stuttering.

"Nice to meet you too," Ahma shakes her hand smiling.

Ahma turns to the vessel of Sukuna and her eyes softens immediately, "You must be Itadori Yuji."

"Eeeh....you know me?" Yuji was shocked.

"Of course, you saved my brother's life. I am forever in your debt," Ahma shakes his hand as well.

"It was nothing," Itadori scratches his head embarrassed.

Ahma holds his hands smiling softly, "It is everything for me. He is my brother. I don't how I would have acted if my baby brother was hurt."

"Ai, I am 15 not a child anymore," Megumi groans in embarrassment.

"He is so grumpy, isn't he?" Ahma whispers to Yuji and Nobara who nods violently.

Then her eyes turns to the white haired man.

"You must be Satoru. Satoru Gojo their teacher," she says.

"Indeed I am, Ahma San. Good to see you here," Satoru forwards his hand.

As soon as she touches his hand, a strange calmness passes in Satoru. He understands it. She has divine powers and it does make people feel good.

"Ryu sama, let's go inside," Airi says.

Ahma smiles at them and enters the school. The teachers wanted to give her one of the teacher's quarters but Ahma refuses.

"But Ryu sama, this room is so small. How will you live here?" Ren frowns.

"Ren, I need to stay close to Yuji. I haven't come here to enjoy my life," Ahma says, "You two also have your own rooms. Go and unpack. I will take it from here."

Airi and Ren bows and leaves.

"Eeeh....you will live next to my room?" Yuji screams as soon as he sees the arrangements.

Ahma smiles, "Seems like I will be. I hope you don't have any problem about this."

Itadori nods his head furiously. Amaya frowns a bit seeing Itadori always around Megumi, Nobara and Satoru. They are inseparable.

"Gojo San, may I talk to you alone somewhere?" Ahma asks.

Her proposal throws Gojo off guard. He nods hesitantly. Though he has somewhat an idea what she wants to talk about.

Gojo escorts her in his office and as soon as both enters, Ahma puts a sheild all around them so there's no way anyone will hear what they say.

"I didn't expect such foolishness from you, Gojo San," Ahma starts.

Gojo wants to laugh. Him and foolishness. Both doesn't sound so familiar.

"What do you mean?" Gojo asks patiently.

"Why are you letting Yuji hang around you and others. You know how dangerous it is! Sukuna can observe your powers this way. It only makes him stronger. He is born in a different era now. Why do you think he is so quiet?" Ahma bombers him with accusations.

Gojo turns serious, "You expect me to lock Yuji away? That's simply unfair for him. He will die..."

"He won't die," Ahma interferes, "That's the reason I am here anyway. After you all collect his fingers and toes, I will exorcise him. He will be saved."

"That doesn't mean..."

"Gojo San, I get it you sympathize with him. I do that too. Noone deserves this. But letting Sukuna observe you all is nothing less than suicide," Ahma reasons.

Gojo listens to someone first in his life quietly. She has a point.

"I can't just cage him like an animal," Gojo says.

Ahma was quiet this time. She also doesn't want Yuji to live that way. That would be simply cruel and heartbreaking.

"I will use my powers so that Sukuna won't be able to trace our powers," Ahma says.

"That would be honestly very helpful," Gojo says gratefully.

"For that, I must stay near Yuji all the time," Ahma whispers.

"Ryu San," Gojo stops when she was about to leave.

"There's another thing. The elders don't know why you are here. Except us two noone knows why I requested you here," Gojo says.

Ahma looks at him questionably, "What will you tell them then? They will get suspicious if I stay here without doing anything."

Gojo thinks for sometime, "Why don't you also enroll as a student in first year?"

"Our clan and sorcerers are different, Gojo San. I can't do that," Ahma answers strictly.

"Think about it. Yuji is only 15," Gojo presses more.

Ahma was in dilemma. A divine power holder never learns to be a sorcerer. But she also has direct orders to go to any extent to save Itadori.

"Yuji saved my brother's life. I owe him this much. Fine, But isn't it uncommon for a 18 years old studying in 1st year?" Ahma asks.

Gojo laughs, "We will say you failed again and again. We had no choice than to keep you in 1st year."

Ahma couldn't help but laugh at his jest. Gojo was looking at her intensely inside his blindfold. She is laughing throwing her head back. Her whole body is shaking. How beautiful she is!

"Well then, give me the honor to design a uniform for you," Gojo proposes.

"Design an uniform? Isn't it same for everyone?" Ahma asks confused.

"Leave it to me," Gojo shows a huge thumbs up.