💮 chapter -28💮

Everything is going smoothly... Both Karan and Teju's family are happy looking their children happy...but they deny for marriage...as Teju wanted that... when Anaya will find her love after that ...both will get married.......no as of now no marriage.....

Currently Teju is working on her project as only few days left for her fashion show...and she wants best designs...so she is working really very hard....

Teju was working on her cabin her phone rang.it was from Karan....

Teju picked up her phone - hello ( tiredly)

Karan -(concerned) why are you sounding low...are you sick...

Teju - nothing just headache due to work tension...

Karan - kitni baar bola hai...ki ..itni tension na liya karo...sab thik ho jaega

Teju - I'm not ...I just want ki sab kuch sahi sahi ho jae..bas...i really want best designs...it will make my company more famous.. I'll get better projects

Karan - i know you will do the best

Teju- thank you ❤️ Karan...for always being there

Karan - aur ek baar thank you bola toh... I'll kiss you right there ....

Teju felt butterflies on her stomach....

Teju- but you are not here how will you ??

Karan - waha pe aa kar..

Teju- you are here are not you??

And Karan entered.... inside her cabin...Teju ran to him and hugged him tightly...

Karan - so my baby was missing me??( Picking her up and settled him self on couch...teju was on his lap )

Teju- nodded..

Karan - par mujhe toh laga ki...meri work holic baby kaam mein busy hogi??

Teju - i was....tumhara call aya...toh i started missing you little more..(baby voice)

Karan - Aww ...my baby...

And then the cabin door knocked...

Teju wake up from his lap...and said - come in ( with her professional tone)

It was her pa...- ma'am your black coffee...

Teju- yaa table pe rakh do and you can go ( with her professional tone )

She nodded and left from there.... after putting black coffee on her table..

Teju was about to take the cup.... Karan hold...her hand stopping her from drinking coffee

Teju - looked at him confused

Karan - you can't drink more black tea...you have already drink 3 cups..( eyeing at the cups on her table) it's not good for health...

Teju - pout...this is last...

Karan -(sternly) no

Teju- pout

Karan - tumne launch Kiya??

Teju- bite her tongue...

Karan - glare at her.. breakfast??

Teju- nodded

Karan - what??

Teju - one apple and orange juice 🥤

Karan - glared at her...

Teju looked down

Karan called her pa and asked her for food