💮 Chapter -6💮

Km introduced Reyansh to the Malhotra family..

Reyansh - Congratulations sam dii...

Samridhi - I'm angry at you...apni behen ke shadi mein bhai late

Reyansh - Dii yaar sorry 🥺 important kaam tha...(cutely) maaf kar do

Sam- ohk ohk maaf Kiya...par par ek shart...

Reyansh - kaisa shart...

Sam- Ek din keliye mein Jo bolunga tumhe karna padega

Reyansh - Itni si baat...hum apki seba mein hazir hai...( Dramatically)

Sam chukuled...

.
.
.
.
.

.
Anaya was going hurriedly and Reyansh was going to attend his phone call...they bumped into each other and Reyansh's phone fall down and about to say something..

Anaya - what the hell ...!! Dekh ke nahi chal sakte ho..( shouted)

Reyansh - oo hello miss..you are the only one who bumped into me..and upar se Mera phone bhi Tod Diya...aur sorry kahne ke bajaye...mujh par chila rahi ho..

Anaya- kya sorry bolun aur mein not possible..(hun😏)and left from there...

Reyansh looked at her and smiled and said "Angrybird"

Haldi day!!

Decoration:

Dev and samridhi were sitting and elders first apply haldi on them

Dev and samridhi were sitting and elders first apply haldi on them...then... it's time for youngsters..

Arush..and Anya being mischievous..put total fill their face with haldi...they were running behind them with the haldi container...was Going to throw on Anaya...She pull Teju infront of her...and Teju drenched on haldi ...

All gasped...

Dev- Parii..what did you do....dekho...usko pura ...Ganda kar diya ..

Anaya - Bhai let her.. drenched..woh pura clean thi..haldi hai ..apki ..yaar let her enjoy..

Dev- Tu decide karegi use enjoy kaise karna hai .. Princess kya tum aise enjoy kaar Rahi ho..

Teju- It's ok bhaiyu..ab toh mein drenched ho chuki hu ..koi fayada nahi ab bolne ka...use enjoy karne do..aur app bhi enjoy Karo apki haldi hai...( Softly smiled)
Anaya - she is right.. let's enjoy...and ran from there

Dev and Teju shook their heads

Karan's pov!!

we were applying haldi on Dii and jiju ..and Arush and Anaya...fill their total face with haldi..

These peoples are crazy..

Dii and jiju were running behind them with haldi container...
Anaya pulled ms.Malhotra infront of her..and She is now completely drenched...but still looking most beautiful girl I have ever seen...