💮 chapter -3💮

Next day!!

Teju and Anaya were sleeping cuddling together...!!
(Yes they do have separate room..but as almost after 4years teju come ...here they were talking....and slept together)

TM entered room...and facepalmed herself looking at both of them sleeping...like they don't care about anything else

She went near them..and shook them....Anaya .. snuggled more into blanket...

Tm shook her head knowing...that how difficult it is to wake her up...

Tm- Anu..and Teju both of you wake up...did you forget that we have to go to mandir... before functions start...

Both wake up with a jerk....

Teju- oh shit!! Sorry mom....i forgot....just 15 minutes mom I will be in down stairs..

Anaya- I also forgot...mom...we will be there after few minutes...

Tm- Ohk... both of you get ready....and come down...I have selected your dress....ohk...

Both nodded...and Tm left the room..

After getting ready....both come down..!!

All looking at both of them in awe..

Bm- Hayee...meri bachiyan kitni sunder lag Rahi hai...kisiki nazar na lage...(put kala tika on both of them)and kiss their forehead..

Anaya and Teju- thank you  badi mumma...and Mumma... simultaneously..

Bm chukuled....

Then they wish...all Good morning... every one complimented her...

Tm was  getting emotional... thinking about their marriage as last night they were talking about Anayas marriage..

Anaya-common mom why are you being so senti.... it's Bhai's marriage and he is not going anywhere... instead..he is bringing another partner for us..why are you crying..

Tm hit her head...

Anaya- oww..mom meine kya Kiya..

Tm-tu nahi samjhe gi ..chal

Dev- ohk let's Go...they must be waiting for us ..

Anaya-oh hoo....so egar to meet bhabii..

Dev- blushed..

Teju-omg!! Bhaiyuu you are blushing... THE DEV MALHOTRA is blushing ...omg ..

Dev- shut up..!! Let's go we are getting late.. I'm waiting outside...and went from there...

Teju and Anya brust out in laughter..

And all leave for mandir...

There oberois were already present..

Ladies welcome each other

Bm- we are so sorry you have to wait for so long..

Km- it's ohk... palavi jii..

All greated each other...

Aarush  looked at tm and td....and said.

Aarush - Omg... uncle and aunty.... don't tell me ..that we are gona be retatives....how come I don't know yet?? Mujhe kyu nahi bataya thaa yeh baat pehle....

Tm smiled....and said - we wanted to give you both surprise at engagement....both you both didn't come...

Aarush -toh yeh tha surprise (asked sam)
Who nodded chuckling...

Aarush - btw where is she...

TM- She and Anya are coming together... from another car..

Aarush nodded...Karan was listening to their talk... little did he... wanted to saw her....he don't know why he is very excited..