💮 chapter -12💮

Whole week passed well ... it's become routine for both of Karan and tejasswi to talk to each other daily ... their bond getting stronger day by day!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Weekend day!!

Pratik and sam went for honeymoon... Tm and Td went to out of town for attending business party..
Bm and Bp went to some relatives house!!..

Only Anaya ..Teju and Suhani present in the Oberoi Mansion..

Td and Bp strictly warned Suhani to not to do any tamasha...and live peacefully ..and don't create any problem...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov!!

The door Bell rang of oberoi manshion... suhani was present in living room...so she opened the door...

To find a delivery boy standing there with a rose bukey...

Delivery boy - madam yeh Tejasswi Malhotra ma'am keliye.. please inform her...to receive this..

Suhani (lied)- she is not in the home..give it to me.. I'll give her..

Delivery boy agreed

Delivery boy - ok ma'am ..yaha sign kar dijiye..

After that he left from there...

.

She saw a note sticked on in

.
She saw a note sticked on in

Note: This beautiful bookey is for ...you preety girl...yes...this is pretty but not more than you 😉

~karan

She was about to go towards teju's room...Anaya come there....

Anaya - yeh kiske liye hai...

Suhani (lied)- Delivery boy aya tha...yeh tumhare liye tha...

Anaya - mere liye (frowned)

And read the note....

Anaya- omg omg... I'm so so happy bua...i can't believe...it..(hugged her)

Suhani- I'm so happy for you and kissed her forehead..

Anaya took the bookey from her went to her room smilingly..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night!!

Teju reached at the restaurant where karan massaged her..
.
.
.
.
.
but shocked to find no one was there .... only to see karan is already present there
.
.
.
she waved at him...karan smiled and come near her....
.
.
Teju- Karan why there is no people here?? i mean it's always full but why not today!!

karan- (chukled) i booked this place only for us...

Teju looked at him shocked...

Karan - relax sweety...abhi toh aur surprise hona baki hai...