💮 chapter -26💮

Author's pov!!

Listening to Aarush Karan's whole world stopped...

He ran from there and sat on his car driving crazily......his heart was beating very fast..

He only wants to. See her infront of his eyes fit and fine..

Karan - pls be fine Teju..!! ( Murmuring himself)

He reached at her place....and opened the door only to find both the families are present...they were shocked to looking at his State.....

Karan - where is she??

Aarush - (scared ) in her room....

with out wasting his time he ran to see her bed room is decorated with sorry...

This song was playing and Teju was acting along with both the family.... aarush was playing the role of Karan...

Karan Sighed looking at her fine infront of her....he shooked his head due to the childness of her and their family.....but turned angry that she prank him.....

Teju was holding her ears cutely - I'm so sorry...i know tumhe aise bulana nahi chahiye tha...but tum call hi nahi utha Rahe the....

Karan - (shouted) are you gone mad....tumhe pata hai...mein kis halat mein yaha aya hun....mujhe laga ki tume...( Not able to speak)..kuch hogaya...hai...aur tum yaha mujhe yeh bachkan chizon keliye.....(Frustrated)..meri important kaam chodke aya hun....mein hi dumb tha....ki tumhe Mature samajh Raha tha........tumse baat karna hi bekar hai....
....and left from there angrily..

Teju's eyes filled with tears.....

Karan went downstairs....

Karan (angrily)- you all are involved in it... right??

All remained silent...

Kd- sunny she is guilty....beta... don't punish her...

Karan - papa i know but...is not it too childish... playing prank on me....apko pata hai....ki meri kya halat hogayi thi...jab meine suna...ki she fell from stairs.... I'm very disappointed dad .

Kd- par beta

Karan - please dad... don't justify her actions...

And leave from there...

Anaya and Aarush feeling guilty as it was there idea...and karan got more angry on...her...they went to check on her...

Teju was crying badly....on her bed....
They feel sad..they went to her... feeling their presence...she got up and wipe her tears...

Anaya and Aarush sit beside her and said - I'm sorry

Teju-it's ok guys...that was not your fault...

Aarush - but..

Teju- please leave me Alone sometime I will be fine....

They sighed and left from there....
.
.
.

On the hand karan went to office and started doing his work..

He heard a Knock...it was his pa

Pa- sir Ms.Anaya Malhotra wants to meet you..

Karan - send her in

He nodded and went from there..

After that Anaya entered inside...