💮 chapter -4 💮

Tm and Bm having tears in their eyes feeling guilty that they were not with her...she was in pain..

Teju looked at them and sighed...and said - mom ,mumma don't cry you know na I don't like tears in your eyes...(wipe their tears)

Tm and Bm both hugged her tightly.... after breaking hug...

Tm- tujhe toh choti se chot lagte hi ...bukhar ho jata hai...tune kaise ...manage Kiya..(worried ly)

Bm-Aur khana kaise khaya...tujhe toh chot lagi thi na...(worriedly) aur waha hum bhi nahi the tujhe khana khilane keliye...pata nahi kaise manage Kia tune..

Teju smiled at their concern...and said - Mom
yes I was down with fever but "Rush" and my Pa com another friend..they took care of me...

and Rush used to fed me...and help me trust me he is the one usne itni help ki...agar woh nahi hota toh...main kya karti pata nahi...sayad aplogon ke aage hi na hoti sayad ..ma(before completing her sentence)

Tm,Td,Dev,Bm,Bp,Anaya and Aarush - shut up

teju(pouted)

all shook their head...

Td went near Aarush and holding his hand - Thank you so much beta...for taking care of her...for being with her...she is so precious to me I can't loose her...

Aarush - uncle she is also my best friend from childhood...she is also precious to me...hann hai thodi idiot...but meri hi hai...toh uske nakhre toh utha padega.

Td (smiled )and hugged him- Thank you beta..

Aarush smiled...

Rest everyone was looking at their bond..one thing they are sure that... Malhotra love their daughters (Anaya and teju)so much...and adoring their bonding...

Km and chachi-ohk chalo baccho let's go for breakfast...

all Nodded and started having breakfast...
Karan's pov!!

after yesterdays conversation i really wanted to meet who is that girl my family is talking about...

we reached at mandir still no one from Devs family was present..

we were waiting for his family and after sometime they come there... every one greated each other...but my eyes still searching for her...(i don't understand i never knew that I am so egar to meet a girl great)...

suddenly my mom asked about that girl (good question mom)

(what the hell I'm even thinking)

then Anya come there alone..and greeted me with a smile I also greeted her ....

pankaj uncle asked to anaya- where is
Princess pari???

(princess umm intresting...I also want to meet you princess)my thoughts were interpreted by Anaya

Anaya-bade papa she said she will come and said to start the Pooja

They agreed disappointingly.... offcourse anyone will...

  This girl has no value of time....

Then we all went for Pooja...Ms Malhotra ...girl come wearing  pink colour anarkali looking so gorgeous ..coming towards us...Wait a second why she is coming. Near us....then realisation hits me.... Ohh she is the girl...whom every one is talking about...nice interesting...

Why even I'm thinking about her..... But did she remember me??? Why will see we just meet once...that to in a business party...

After Pooja end....Neetu aunty asked her...why she is late...she is explaining with a pout(so cute)..

Then her family introduced to us...she greeted everyone politely..

Then she come towards me...

Teju- hello mr.oberoi...
(Wow she remembered me  nice)

I also greeted her.....the only thing I can say her family loves her so much..

Then mom asked her about accident her face paled...and others shocked 😳....Devs face looks like he is very angry...she was glaring at Aarush for saying to family members...they papa told everyone to go to our "farmhouse"as it was nearer...and don't want to create scene...she was about to sit on driving sit...one glare from Dev and she... followed...him like a scared kitten..

Farmhouse!!

As soon as she completed the story all were looking at her disappointingly.... seriously...she is talking so casualy about her injury as if it's nothing infront of her .

She is crazy

Then their scolding session continue...

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

so here is the 4th chapter of the story!!

How is the chapter??

Hope you all will like the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮