💮 chapter -5💮

Sangeet ceremony!!

Decoration

Stage

The hall is decorated very beautiful

The hall is decorated very beautiful..only laughter fun can be seen.. every one was dancing and enjoying...

Teju was coming down.. hurriedly...when she bumped into someone...but before she could fall a strong pair of hands... prevent her from falling...she opened the eyes ...to see most beautiful pair of eyes looking at her... intensely...she averted her gaze...and stood straight

and said - Thank you Mr.oberoi...( and run from there)

Karan's Pov:

I was going down for attending function  i bumped into someone....she was the most gorgeous women i've ever seen...she has most tempting eyes.....i was looking at her... intensely.....

she stood up ..I can see her...cheeks... slightly turned ..red...she was trying hard to hide...her blush..she is looking so cute...

Teju- Thank you Mr.oberoi...(softly)...and run from there....

i chukuled at her antics ....and my phone rang....

it was my best friend... Reyansh..i picked up..and said - Hello..(smilingly)

Reyansh- whoo...looks like some one is in good mood...can I know the reason...The karan Oberoi is talking smilingly...

Karan rolled eyes at him and said - shut up!!  and jaldi se bol kyu call Kiya tha

Reyansh- lo agaya...purana..Walla karan...😏..Maine isiliye call Kiya tha ki...I will be there in tomorrow's function...yaha pe kuch problem ho gayi hai..i will come after fixing the problem

Karan- kaisi problem do you want any help..

Reyansh- (smiled) kuch nahi bass business related....

Karan - ohk...call me if you need something..
Reyansh and Karan are the childhood best friends....they are each others support system...they love to tease each other...  but they will break the head of the person who try to even make fun of them...they love each other so much..