💮 chapter -23💮

The whole week passed in a jeefy.... today is engagement day!!

As teju took the responsibility of the function...she was so busy with the arrangements plus ...it was so tiring for her to manage everything...

As of their relationship .... Karan keep trying to talk to her...but teju used to run away from the situation...

Teju- bhaiya put the flowers on this side....(ordered) offo yeh dekho yaha pe...bhi flowers nahi lagaya hua...hai....main hi laga deti hunn?? She stood in the stool and tieing the flower ....

But suddenly got disbalance and about to fall..... suddenly she was captured by two arms...it was Karan....who was looking at her concernedly..

He made her stand on her own feet...

Karan - have you gone mad...kisne kaha tha ....stool ke upar Chad kar.....Kam karne ko....agar thik time pe main nahi pahunchta. ....toh ....can u imagine....kya hota...humesha bachkan... harkat karni...hai...(angrily)

Teju - wohhh

Karan - shut up ...sit here quietly....

Teju -(pouted (

Karan shouted at the workers ....and told them to do their works properly

Teju- why did you shout at them...it was my fault....

Karan - tum toh chup hi raho...do you have any pain anywhere...(worriedly)

Teju- (shook her head) itni care kyu Karan(slowly)??? Itna bhi care na karo....ki aadat lag jae mujhe tumhari!!!

Karan - (looked at her ,....her face was blank)......he was about to say something......( she got up and went from there)

Karan - why!! Why why!! Can't you understand Tejasswi...you are making it complicated....tum khud bhi suffer kar rahi ho...aur dusron ko bhi suffer kara Rahi ho...( Putting palm on his face)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skips!!

party started everyone was present except for Teju...

Km- are teju kaha hai??

Tm- pata nahi... yahi kahi hogi party ke preparations mein toh dekha tha...uske baad use nahi dekha ..

Chachi - There she is... pointing towards her...

Teju was coming down

Talking on phone.. with someone....she was looking gorgeous.. with simple light make up...look... some were looking extremely jealous as all eyes were on her only.....she was taking on phone.. with out looking at the stairs.... suddenly...her legs... slipped....at ...last stair...she was about to fall... someone hold her from waist and preventing from falling.

 someone hold her from waist and preventing from falling

Teju's outfit..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.it was Karan ... every one was so shocked....