💮 chapter -14💮

The whole week passed with Jeff Teju was not receiving anyone's call neither replying to their massages.. her phone was off... She was so busy whole week... finally today is the day ...when Anya will be introduced as new CEO of the company..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Other side!!

Karan was so restless....as she wanted to talk to her but her phone was off also she...got to know that..she was out of town..so he thought may be due to network issue...uska phone nahi lag raha hai..so he was waiting very badly to see her.... infront of him...

.
.
.
.
.
.
Party venue!!

Malhotra's already reached at the place also.. oberoi's along with some of their friends. ... Press media were also present....in party and ..party has... already started... Malhotra's were waiting for Teju ....

Suhani- Bhai Kab introduce karenge Anaya ko....as CEO abh toh press media sab log present hai... idhar...

Bp- let Teju come ...she must be reaching..

Suhani - usko toh har special occasion mein tamashe karna hota...hai...😏

Bp- shut up suhani agar Aaj kuch problem create Kiya na tumne toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...

Sahani (in mind)- let her come today ....meine already plan banake rakha hua hai...

After sometime....!!

Teju entered there ... with her professional attitude...and all camera focused on her....

Malhotra's having smile on their face along with oberoi's not to forget Karan...he was finally seeing her after one week...
.
.
.
.
.
Tm and Td went near her...Tm hugged her and kissed her forehead....she then meet all members of her family...her eyes meet with Karan who was looking at her... intensely...she started feeling nervous and avoided eye.. contact....

.
.
.
.
Suhani - toh... party suru karein??

All agreed...

Td went to the stage and said - Good evening ladies and gentlemen...i know you all must be thinking why suddenly party..well ....you guys all know that.. Malhotra industries..my dream my dedication..my hard work.....made it Asia's one of the most famous industries....i have built this company with my hardwork... but
.. I'd like to tell you that from today...all the responsibility of being the owner of the industry... I'm quitting my CEO position...( All gasped)...and making my Daughter Ms.Anaya Malhotra...the new CEO of Malhotra industries....let me introduce to the new CEO of Malhotra family...Ms.Anaya Malhotra....All clapped...

And Anaya went to stage...and give her speech...and then all family members congratulate one by one

.
.
.
.
Teju was taking with someone...in the party... suddenly a waiter bumped into her..and spill juice on her dress...

Waiter - I'm sorry ma'am ... I'm so sorry

Teju- it's ok...you can go

And teju went to clean her dress...and cleaned her...when she was returning after cleaning.... some one closed her mouth from behind...and pinned her on the wall..and remove his hand... from her. Mouth....but they were still close....Teju was getting.affected by the proximity...They were standing so close...

They were standing so close