💮 chapter -8💮

Karan's pov!!

Today we all are going for family vacation 1st we will go to Malhotra mansion from there we all will leave for destination..

To be very honest I am really excited for the trip or I will say that I'm excited to meet her ..it has been one week i have meet her...i really missed her..

(Missed her seriously karan you need to stop thinking about her but she is not going from my mind..)

I this whole week I was little busy with my other projects also I've signed a project with Anaya also..i was a little busy..but i really Missed her so much....i want to see her so badly..

.
.
.
.
We reached at Malhotra mansion ...and greet all dii also come and we talked with her...she seems very happy..here it's written on her face
..

But my eyes are searching for her...when she come down I was so  awestruck with her...she was looking so cute ..and .her cheeks I want to squeeze them..( shut up karan kya soch Raha hai tu)..

.
.
She reached down and greeted everyone them elders leave first..and we. Will follow them...

.
.
.
.
.
Teju- I'm sorry guys you all have to wait so long..

Sam- it's ok baby ...we also just come before 5 mins...

Teju smiled at her..

Sam- btw you are looking so cute .. pinched her cheeks ...

Teju- ouch bhabs... don't do that..
Sam giggled...and you look very pretty and kissed her cheeks...

(Now I am feeling jealous... yaar what's happening to me...khudki behen se jealous ho raha hoo)

...

Then...we all sat on car...and leave for the destination...

.
.
.
.
Pov ends!!
Anaya was sleeping on Dev's shoulder... Aarush was playing video game on phone.....she...was just sitting and looking outside the window enjoying the view...Dev was talking to sam... about something.. Karan was doing something on phone....

Suddenly Aarush shouted - stop the car...!! Driver immediately pull the break...due to sudden break all halted

Karan - what the hell Aarush...why did you shout!!

Anaya's sleep also broke..

Aarush - I'm sorry actually... I'm hungry... innocently

Karan - but you could have tell it slowly..why you shout..

Aarush - you all are busy so meine chila dia..

Karan- glare at..him.. - Are you mad..

Aarush ignore him and said - chalo pehle kuch khana khate hai..uske baad dekhenge Jo hoga

Karan shook his head and said to driver to stop car near any restaurant..also informed others about it..

.
.
.
.

On the way they saw a small dhaba..and stopped the car..for eating..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All were sitting on table and waiting for food..

Suhani - we will eat here?? This is so unhygienic...(made faces)

Bp- if you don't want to eat then you wait  agar raste mein dikha toh koi restaurant toh waha se kha lena...abhi philhal yaha pe itni hi  hai khana hai toh Khao nahi toh wait Karo... others are hungry..

Suhani kept silent..

.
.
.
After sometime food reached there...

All started eating and suhani also eat ...as she doesn't want to stay hungry..