💮 chapter -20💮

2 days!! flows quickly....and Teju and Karan had no interaction in this two days.... today there is Karan's birthday party..

inside the party venue... every one was present.... except for Karan...

Teju was feeling sad from inside...but however put a smile on her face....

Aarush went near her...and asked slowly - Are you fine...Coco?? i mean you are looking dull...

Teju- yaa...Rush... I'm fine don't worry (with a fake smile)

Aarush knew it was fake but still didn't say anything...just sighed

..
At the same time Karan come down.....His eyes meet with her...Teju quickly avoid her gaze...and look some where else...

Anaya went near him...and said - Happy Birthday Karan....and hugged him.....

Karan's eyes were fixed with teju's ...he said a small thank you

then one by one...all wished him....But Teju was trying to Avoid him...

Karan Said- Tejasswi are you not going to wish me??

Teju finally looked at him....and said - Happy Birthday Karan ...and forward her hand for hand shake... Karan took her hands....and both share a eye contact ...and their eye contact broke by Anaya...

Anaya - karan let's cut the cake...and drag...him with her...

Karan -nodded...

Karan cut the cake...and feed one by one... after that...the host announced couple dance.... Which is partner changing dance...

Spot light on...all the couples were standing together....

Partners

Karan - Anaya
Teju - Aarush
Dev- sam

And others

Song playing...in the background.......

Aarush and teju were dancing comfortablely but teju's eyes were stock on karan and Anaya

Aarush - Teju are you hiding something from me....

Teju- no Rush ... it's just some work tension....

Aarush - but your eyes says something!!

Teju- nothing yaar I'm just little tired..

Aarush - are you sure...

Teju- nodded with smile

Aarush-(in mind I know you are hiding something from every one...idk ...if I'm wrong or right you are... looking disturbed now a days...also...why I'm feeling you are not happy.... The way you were looking at Bhai .....i feel something is wrong...i need to find out soon before it'll late)
.
.
.
Partners change and now Karan and teju were partners....

Karan was fuming with jealousy...it will lie that if he says that he is not jealous of Aarush and teju's bond..... he place his hand on her waist... holding her possessively....teju felt butterflies running in her stomach...her cheeks turned red due to proximity....Karan smirked.....

Song playing on back ground!!

सुर्ख़ वाला, सोज़ वाला, फ़ैज़ वाला love
होता है जो love से ज़्यादा, वैसे वाला love
इश्क़ वाला love

हुआ जो दर्द भी तो हमको आज कुछ ज़्यादा हुआ
इश्क़ वाला love
ये क्या हुआ है? क्या ख़बर, यही पता है ज़्यादा हुआ
इश्क़ वाला love
अगर ये उसको भी हुआ है, फिर भी मुझको ज़्यादा हुआ
इश्क़ वाला love