💮 chapter -21💮

Teju come from there running wipping her tears....on way she bumped into Aarush....and Aarush panicked to see tears in her eyes....

Aarush - hey!!....Teju what happened why are you crying (softly)...kisine kuch kaha tumhe...mujhe bolo... I'll kill that person.... please don't cry....(wipe her tears....)...

Teju-(couldn't control herself and broke into tears hugging him.. tightly.... )

Aarush got tensed....but caressed her back to calm her down....- shh shh!! Bohot hogaya...chalo....hum bahar bat karte hai.... pehle tum roha band karo... please....

Teju calmed down....and Aarush hold her- hand and took her to outside garden....and make her sit on the bench....

And sit beside her and asked - abh bol kya baat hai....kyu ro Rahi hai ...aise ..

Teju- kuch nahi bas aise hi.....

Aarush - Teju tujhe mein bohot achi tarah se janta hun....tu aise choti choti baton mein rone wali ladki nahi...hai...tujhe mein....kitne din se puch Raha hun....bata kya baat hai....par tu mujhe kuch bolne keliye teyar hi nahi hai....kya humari dosti itni week hai
.....kya tum mujhe itna bhi trust nahi karti ki apni baat share kar sako...(hurt)

Teju- nahi Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai Rush....you know how much i trust you....
Par mein tujhe kaise...batau...mein samajh nahi pa rahi
.......ki...mein....umm.(closing her eyes)

Aarush - ke tu Bhai se pyaar karti hai...

Teju looked at him shocked...

Aarush - i know tears in your eyes when bhai was wearing ring to Anaya tumhare ankon mein dikh ta hai...ki tum pyar karti ho Bhai se....toh problem kya hai...bol na Bhai ko ...confess kar
.... I'm sure you both can face...it together....mujhe waise bhi yeh Sadi galat lag Rahi hai...

Teju- wohi toh nahi kar sakti

Aarush- par kyu...

Teju-(took a deep breath) and told him everything...

Aarush put hands on his head..and
Asked - toh tum aur bhai ek dusre se pyar karti ho...toh ishme problem kya hai.... I'm sure bhai will convince our family and our family will not have any problem....

Teju-wohi toh nahi kar sakti ....na mai

Aarush -kyu??(Raised his one eyebrow)

Teju- i didn't say him that I love him...

Aarush - toh bol de unhe...he will be the happiest

Teju-i cann't (slowly)...

Aarush - why

Teju- I don't want to ruin happiness of my family ...my dii she loves him
...she will be heart broken...

Aarush - aur teri happiness ka kya....aur bhai...unka kya??

Teju-(wipping her tears)...he will move on from me...

Aarush looked at her with are you serious expression...??

Aarush - tu kya karne ka soch Rahi...hai...
??

Teju- meine soch liya hai....ki kya hum sab keliye thik hoga...

Aarush -par kya ?? Kar rahi hai...tu...

Teju remains silent and said - I'm leaving india...

Aarush - what??? Are you mad...tujhe pata hai...tu kya soch Rahi hai.....tu sab kuch kharab kar rahi hai....apni haton se khudki khusiyan ko chin Rahi hai...tu galat kar rahi hai...yeh mein abhi Jake....batata hun sabko...

Teju-tu kisiko kuch nahi bolega....tujh ko meri Kasam

Aarush - (gets angry) and shouted are you gone mad...Teri pagal pan sab kuch barbaad kar dega.....you are wrong Tejasswi you are wrong here...I hope jald se jald tujhe akal ajaye....

Aarush was the last person who gets angry over small things but today he gets angry because...he cares teju as his sister...and he doesn't want her to ruin her life...he is very protective about her...
.
.
.
.
.

And he left from there angrily

Teju sat there putting palm on her head and started crying...

Pata nahi kya why I always hurt the people who are close to me...why...!!par mein kya karun mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha hai......

Her phone rang it was from Dev...she took a deep breath before picking the phone

Teju- jii bhaiyu...

Dev-tu kaha hai...sab log Tera wait kar rahe hai... party mein kahi dikh nahi Rahi...

Teju- ek important call aya tha toh attend karne ayi thi... I'm coming and cut the call
...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

After the party over all returnd their expected homes and only Malhotras and oberois left...both families were so happy and were talking about preparations...
As according to pandit jii...their is a date 1 month after today and if not they have to wait for 5 years....so all decided the 1 month date is their marriage date and their engagement will be a week later...

Suddenly Karan said- i think Teju should design our dresses ..i saw her designs were so good...also i think Teju will do the best.preparations..as she has...a great choice.....

Anaya - yaaa!!! her choice is always best be it any thing.....her... choice is fab... This will be so good if she'll do the preparations ...

Teju was looking at karan shocked.. who has a smirk on his face..

Teju glared at him...who made an innocent face..

Tm said- that's a good Idea...what do you say teju...?(asked hopefully)

Teju couldn't deny her...she nodded her head....and Anaya jumped on her....and hugged her tightly

Anaya-thank you......i love...you and kissed her cheeks
....

Teju - dii you are choking me.....

Anaya- sorry sorry....are you ok... cupping her cheeks...

Teju- nodded...

She looked at Aarush who turned...his face...she sighed...(as he is really very angry)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that all left for their house...
.

.💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

so here is the 21th chapter of the story!!

How is the chapter??

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all will like the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮