💮 chapter -18💮

After that day teju went to Kolkata for her event..... with out meeting anyone...just leave a family in their family group that she is going to Kolkata..
After that she neither called anyone...or massage.....she just wanted some peace and need some time to take discion...

Currently she was Going to restaurant for a meeting with client...

Meeting went well and she was sitting there lost in somewhere... someone...come and put hands on her eyes...She was shocked due to sudden...

She turned to see...Trisa(her one of bestfriend)..and Rahul..was standing there..

She smiled and hugged her..

Teju- omg what a pleasant surprise!!

Trisha - you know I'm very happy.... finally after long time we met..

Then all sheteled there and give order..

Trisha - accha yeh bata where are you lost...kisike pyaar waar me gir gayi hai kya...

Listening to this... teju's smile dropped..and....this was noticed by Trisa...

Trisa- kya hua teju is everything good (seriously)

Teju- no no it's fine...

Trisa- teju i know you since many years...I know you very well...this smile of your face is not real... it's ok if you don't want to share....I can understand your privacy..

Teju-Sighed...and tell the whole story to them...( Her eyes are filled with tears)

Trisa was shocked...she said - idk mein tujhe kya bolun...par itna bol sakti hun...ki...tu usse pyaar karti hai...aur woh bhi....toh tum dono ko apni life barbad nahi karna chahiye...

Teju-I've not confessed yet..

Trisa- toh kar use propose then...you both will face it together...

Teju- but mein kaise karun..jabki mujhe pata hai...Anaya dii loves him...aur she had Said it to mom... I'm sure all family must have known by now...mein unko kaise bolu??dii will be heart broken...and i can't do that...mein uski sagi na hokar bhi unhone mujhe itna pyaar Diya .....mein kaise unka Dil todu...( Her voice cracking)

Trisha - looked at her pity..and hugged her to console...her...

Trisa-par tu karegi kya humesha aise...thodi....unse bhagegi...ek na ek din un sabko face karna padega tujhe..

Teju- I don't know what to do
..

Trisha - it's ok....dekh tu tujhe kya karna hai...baki... I'm here to help you...

Teju- thanks... yaar...shut up no thanks
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
In the Oberoi Mansion!!

All the family members were sitting there shocked as tm told her... about Anaya...
.
.
.
.
Finally breaking the silence

Td- Pari ( went near her)...and cupping her cheeks asked...are you sure...you love him??

Anaya - nodded...

Td- dekho... I've no problem..mere liye yeh matter karta hai ki tu khush rahe...Karan is a very good guy... I've no problem with it
...

Anaya-(smiled) and hugged him... thank you dad....

Td- hugged her back...

Tm- toh hum kal chale rista leke??(excitedly))

Td-shook his head...on her ...

Td- I'll talk to them...but I don't want to rush things...

All nodded understanding...!!

And  telly phone rang...it was from Malhotras..

It was KM. She invited them for family dinner... tonight..

in the evening oberois went to Malhotra's for dinner ...

Km and Kc(Karan's chachi welcome them inside the house)

both the family were sitting and talking ...

suddenly....Km said - waise neetu jii ek baat puchu...

Tm- hann hann Sunita ji bilkul...

Km- woh darasal hum log soch rahe the ki... agar Karan aur Anaya ki shadi ..ki baat
...

Tm-are wahh yeh toh bahot hi achi baat hai...hum bhi yahi...soch rahe  the ...aapne toh humari man ki baat chin Li .

km - smiled...and said Anaya ek bohot achi ladki hai...aur hum use apna Bahu banana cahte hai...

Anaya blushed...

Km- aap chinta mat kijiye we will treat her like our own daughter...

Tm- smiled...Hume pura bharosa hai aap par..

Km- Anaya beta tumhe koi... problem hai...ish Saadi saii...hum tumhare icha ke bina...aage nahi badhenge...

Anaya - nahi aaunty humein koi problem nahi hai(slowly)

Km- (smiled) and asked her to come and sit with her....and give instructions to Minakshi (Karan's chachi) for something.....Anaya come and sit near her...

Minakshi come there with a jewellery box...and opened it was a bangle....

Anaya- Aunty mein yeh nahi le sakti...aapse....
aise kaise...

Km- shut up... it's a small gift from my side.. don't dare to deny it... it's just a tukon  of love for you..

Anaya -(smiled) and take blessings from her..

Km- I'm thinking of for engagement in Karan's... birthday..

TM- but it's so early...itne Kam time mein sab arrangements...

km- aap chinta mat kijiye... arrangements hum dekh lenge...

finally all agreed for engagement
..and decided not to tell karan...as they wanted to surprise him...

on the other hand... inside the office...Karan was really frustrated...that Teju was not picking his call...and here...Karan was removing all his frustrations...on the poor employees....at that time....

Reyansh.entered his cabin and shocked to see a messy cabin...all things were shattered there....Karan was sitting there closing his eyes..

Reyansh - wohh looked like some one is really in bad mood...

Karan opened his eyes...and said - shut up and bakko kya kaam hai...

Reyansh - wohh...relax man mein toh tujhse Milne aya tha..par tujhe dekh ke Aisa lag raha hai...ki..sayad bhabi ke saath jhagda hua hai...

Karan - jhagda toh tab hoga na...jab usse baat hogi...usse 4 din se baat hi nahi Hui...she is out of town

Reyansh - oo... it's ok busy hogi sayad..

karan - I can understand...but mujhe aisa lag raha hai...kuch toh sahi nahi ho raha hai...

Reyansh - it's ok karan... don't worry she is a very responsible girl... I'm sure she will call you when she will be free...

Karan- hummmed

Reyansh - abh chal thoda relax hokar ate hai...

karan - yaa...

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

so here is the 18th chapter of the story!!

How is the chapter??

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all will like the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮