💮 chapter-25💮

Karan's office!!

Teju entered the office building and asked receptionist about Karan's cabin!!

Receptionist - sorry ma'am do you have appointment??

Teju - no I don't have..

Receptionist - sorry ma'am you cann't meet him..

Teju-just call him and tell i come!!

Receptionist - sorry ma'am sir has strictly told us not to disturb him...

Teju - leave it... I'm going to meet him... about to leave ... receptionist hold her hand tightly...

Receptionist -sorry ma'am but you can't go .... please co-operate with us .... other wise humein guards bulane padenge!!

They heard a voice - what is happening here??

They turned to find...Karan with his professional suit... with his cold voice

Receptionist - sir this lady was trying to enter with out appointment i stopped her(proudly)

Karan looked at her she was holding teju's hand very tightly....his blood boiled

Karan - leave her hand (coldly)

Receptionist immediately leave her hand listening to his cold tone ...

Karan (coldly)-what are you doing here
??

Teju - I wanted to meet you (sassily)

Karan - why??

Teju- let's talk in you cabin said and left from there....

Karan also followed her ...

Leaving employees shocked 😳

Teju went inside his cabin and sit on the chair.. crossing her legs...poured a glass of water for her

Karan - what are you doing here???(Annoyed)

Teju - bola toh baat karne ayi hu??

Karan - bolo kya baat karni hai..!!

Teju - please have a sit....

Karan - tum mere hi office ake ...mujhe order de rahi ho???(Angrily)

Teju shrugged her shoulder..

Karan went and sat on the couch...

Teju get up from the chair and went near him ....and kneeled infornt of him...

Karan was shocked

Karan - Get up Tejasswi what are you doing??

Teju - (putting her fingers on his lips) ...Shhh let me speak...

Making karan silent

Teju hold his hand and said - i know karan you are hurt..but trust me it was not easy for me either.

Karan was listening to her carefully

You know there are so much things happening with me.. I just took a wrong dicision ..1st mujhe pata chala ki I'm not real doctor of my family...who were everything to me... suddenly i became alone( her voice got heavy)....i accepted that....when you proposed me....at that time I also liked you...but don't want to rush things...but slowly i realised my feelings for you ..but you know God again played with me...I got to know that dii also love you my whole world shattered....i couldn't understand what to do..one side you my love... other side my dii ..i couldn't thought of breaking her heart...so i thought that i should leave from everyones life ...so that every thing will be fine..