💮 chapter -19💮

Next day!!

Teju returned to Mumbai...but didn't went to her home ... directly went to office....

She was working inside her cabin...the cabin door opened and it was Aarush..

Before teju could say anything..

Aarush- are you mad..akal hai tumhe...aise...koi Bina bataye gayab hota..hai....us din aise tensed thi tu...upar se teri tabiyat bhi kharab lag Rahi thi... tujhe pata how tensed I was...tujhe kitni baar call Kiya...par...madam ko phone nahi utha Rahi..hai...aur mujhe shradha ke through pata chala ki...tu yaha hai...

Teju- I was busy

Aarush - busy really...Aisa bhi kya kaam tha kki do minute baat nahi...kar sakti thi...??

Teju-I'm sorry...(muttered slowly)

Aarush - Teju(softly)kuch pareshani hai?? You know na you can share with me...(asked softly) you look tensed

Teju-Rush... trust me..just work tension... nothing else... I'll fix everything...

Aarush -are you sure...??

Teju- pakka baba...agar kuch pareshani Hui toh I'll ask you for help...

Aarush nodded un wanting...

Arush - acha thik hai phir...mein chalta hun..bhai ki  engagement ki tayari karni hai.....

Teju- engagement??(frowned)

Aarush - hann bhai aur Anaya ki engagement...and explain the whole thing to her..

Teju's whole  world turned...360 degree...
She stays silent...

Aarush -
  Accha I'll see you soon...aur hann aise sada hua muh mat bana... I'm here ...just call me..if you need something ok..

Teju -smiled..(fakely)

Aarush - that's like my teju...he hugged her and left from there...

After that teju again started working.. for distrating her self...and her cabin door opened....she looked up to see whom?

But she was shocked to see Karan standing there....

She doesn't have courage to face him right now...

Teju stand up from her sit..and went to him...

Teju- Karan what are you doing here?

With out wasting any time...Karan hugged her with a bone. Crashing hug....as if his life depends upon it...

On the other hand teju was fighting with her inner tromnil..she needs this...she needs his embrace.....but her mind is saying something else...she...is falling week in between the fight between...mind and heart....

Karan broke the hug...and finally said - I'm sorry for hugging you with out your permission but...i missed you so much...upar se...tum phone bhi nahi utha Rahi thi...i was so tensed.

Teju- I was busy karan..

Karan - accha fine you are busy... atleast you could have informed me??...

Teju- that's non of your business....(rudely)

Karan was taken a back by the sudden rude behaviour of her...if anyone was there at her place...he could have shown him who is Karan oberoi is...but right now it's his girl so...he knew he have to talk with her patiently??

Karan (calmly)- ohk...ohk fine...relax...come and sit with me...and made her sit on couch...hold her hands ... said - i know it's your life you can go where you want..but I was expecting that...you could have atleast tell me that you are fine and you are going for business meeting or what ever.... atleast ek dost ke hisab se itna toh bol sakti thi na..(calm voice)