33

When Wooyoung wakes up he sees a note on the bed next to him from Yunho.

'If you are confused on why you're waking up alone, San and Yeosang gave me a very rude wake up call and kicked me out so you can get ready for the wedding. I love you, Baby. I will be waiting for you.'

Wooyoung smiled to himself. He sits up and stretches then, grabs his phone to text San.

Wooyoung: Why the fuck did you kick Yunho out this morning?

Instead of getting a reply, San and Yeosang come bursting into the room with a plate of food, water, makeup bags, and Wooyoung's outfit.

"Good morning!!! It's wedding day!!" Yeosang claps his hands after setting everything down.

"How are you feeling?" San asks, sitting with them too.

Wooyoung just rolls his eyes at his friends and smiles. "Weird. But a good weird. I'm ready."

"Soooo what are your vows?" San giggles as he drags Wooyoung out of bed to make him sit at the vanity.

"You'll have to wait and see, guys. Also... the wedding isn't until this afternoon? What are you doing?"

San runs his finger through Wooyoung's hair. "We need to pick a hair style! Duh."

Yeosang giggles as he gets their outfits out to hang them up. He walks over with a bottle of white nail polish.

"Besides we need to make you so hot that Yunho will forget how to talk. The sex will be GREAT tonight," Yeosang says wiggling his eyebrows.

Wooyoung rolls his eyes again then holds out his hand just like a diva would, fingers straight and accentuated.

Yeosang slaps it playfully before he pulls up a chair and starts painting.

"Are you nervous?" He asks, focusing intently on not messing up.

"No." Wooyoung answers right away. "Not one bit."

"Really?" San asks. "No cold feet?"

Wooyoung smiles and shakes his head. "He's mine. I can't imagine not being his husband. I have never been more sure of anything."

Wooyoung looks up to see San and Yeosang just looking at him with soft smiles.

"Well I know one thing. Yunho is lucky. And this will be the wedding of the century."

Wooyoung giggles excitedly at San's words. Today will be the best day ever.

A short time later, his mom comes to join them along with Hongjoong.

The older gives Wooyoung a knowing smile as he cups his chin then, presses a light peck to his cheek.

"You look gorgeous already." Hongjoong hums, then goes to sit on the bed.

"You really do, Sweetheart." His mom adds, placing a hand over her heart.

"My 'suit' is hanging in the bathroom if you want to see it," Wooyoung motions for his mom who squeals and runs to the bathroom.

Everyone laughs when they hear a shriek.

"Woo baby! It's perfect!"

Wooyoung giggles. "Thanks, Mama."

San finishes up with the third hairstyle he tried on Wooyoung. With his longer hair, San pulls the top part back and puts some small braids here and there. He even weaves in a silver chain and some small, white flowers to add something extra while leaving a few loose strands around his face.