29

Yunho wakes up to giggling. He doesn't know who is giggling or why, but it's close. He cracks his eye open and sees Wooyoung struggling to open a marker while San and Yeosang are standing to the side with their own markers as well.

"If you think you can get away with drawing on me, Baby Girl, then you are seriously mistaken..." Yunho says in a deep, raspy voice.

Wooyoung freezes when he realizes he has been caught. He reaches out with the blue marker to draw a line on Yunho's forehead really quick.

Yunho flips out of the bed quickly as Wooyoung turns to run but is grabbed around his waist before he can even get out of the bedroom.

"You're just wanting to show off to your friends, aren't you, Princess? They saw you play last night and now you want them to see you get punished?"

Wooyoung squirms and shrieks to get away.

"San help me! This was your idea!" Wooyoung shouts.

Yunho freezes and turns his head to look at San, who chuckles nervously before bolting out of the room. Yunho remembers the fear in his eyes last night and decides to play with it a little.

"Wooyoung, go lock the doors," Yunho whispers as he creeps into the hallway and turns to go where San went.

"San? Darling... don't you want to play?" Yunho asks in a dark voice. "I'm not mad, Darling."

Yunho goes down the stairs and pauses by the bathroom momentarily to clean the marker from his face. When he comes out, he sees the basement door cracked open and smirks.

He opens the door and soundlessly makes his way downstairs where San is standing in the middle of the room gaping at the wall of toys and paddles. Yunho stalks up behind him like a predator, quickly grasping San's throat and pressing up behind him, making the younger gasp.

"You shouldn't have come down to my playroom, Darling," Yunho growls threateningly as he jerks him around and throws him across the room onto the giant bed.

San shuffles back and Yunho can see the fear in his eyes again. He keeps his face emotionless as he crawls up the bed over him and simply stares into his eyes, as if staring into his soul.

"Call Wooyoung," Yunho says.

San is frozen in fear but snaps out of it when Yunho aggressively grabs his dick.

"Get your friends down here!"

"WOOYOUNG!" San screams loudly.

Wooyoung and Yeosang basically sprint down the stairs and freeze at the sight before them.

Without looking away from San, Yunho purrs, "Wooyoung, Sweetie? Be a good girl and cuff him down."

Yunho flips San onto his stomach and holds him so his partner can cuff his hands to the corners of the headboard.

Yunho then gets up to go look at the paddles on the wall. "San. I know Wooyoung explained our color system last night. Want to remind me what those are?" Yunho asks as he looks for something.

San repeats what Wooyoung told him the night before. Yunho hums in acknowledgment, then turns to look at Wooyoung and Yeosang.

"What should I use, Baby?"

Wooyoung comes over and looks before picking out the riding crop. Yunho smirks.

"I want you to go let Sannie blow you," he whispers where only they can hear. "Let him suckle on your clit baby."

Wooyoung gives a guttural groan and rushes to climb on the bed to do as he is told while Yunho turns to Yeosang.

"Angel, I want you to come pick out a lube. Any flavor or type you want," Yunho says motioning to the drawer in front of him.