4

When Wooyoung wakes up, it's because he feels movement behind him. He opens his eyes and sees the sun shining through the windows. He lets out a soft moan, blinking a couple of times before he starts to stretch only to have two long arms wrap around him to hold him in place.

"Good morning, Princess." Yunho's voice is deep and husky from sleep. But that doesn't seem to stop him from remembering his promise from last night. Wooyoung can already feel his cock growing inside him.

Wooyoung feels himself getting excited at the slight movements coming from Yunho. He bends his leg up to give the man behind him more access as he starts moving more. After the night before, he appreciates Yunho moving against him gently.

Wooyoung turns his head to kiss Yunho, wanting to feel him everywhere. When the rocking gets a bit faster, Wooyoung is rolled onto his stomach as Yunho continues to grind deeper into him, causing his own dick to grind into the mattress below.

"Damn, I would love to wake up to this every morning," Yunho groans. "You feel so good."

"M-me too!" Wooyoung moans. "Fuck!" He gasps when Yunho grazes his prostate repeatedly.

It doesn't take long for either of them to climax, leaving both of them panting heavily in Yunho's disheveled bed.

"Thank you," Yunho whispers before kissing the back of Wooyoung's neck. "Let's go shower, yeah?"

Yunho slowly pulls out causing Wooyoung to wince and he hates to admit that he doesn't like feeling empty. Yunho reaches out to help him stand and the second he tries, he drops right into Yunho's arms.

"Slow down, Baby," Yunho laughs out with a smug grin.

"It's not funny," Wooyoung pouts. He then squeals when Yunho scoops him up, still being careful of his leg.

Yunho carries him to the bathroom where he sets Wooyoung down just long enough to turn the water on. He adjusts it to a warm temperature for them before coming back to help Wooyoung.

The younger finds himself blushing and staring at the wall. Never... He's never had someone do this for him before. Usually, his one-night stands would leave right away or ask him to leave. Standing in the shower with Yunho, letting the older rub him with his big hands, it feels so... intimate.

And Wooyoung isn't sure what to feel about it.

All he knows is that, even as Yunho gently cups his chin and tilts his head back so they can kiss, he loves every second of it.

They stand in the hot water a little longer to help Wooyoung with his soreness, and in that time, he runs his hands over Yunho's tattoos.

"Which one did you get first?" Wooyoung asks.

Yunho points at the music notes strung across his collar bones. "I dance. It's kind of a hobby. Plus, it helps me stay fit."

"What's this one for?" Wooyoung asks, pointing at a sunflower wrapping his shoulder.

"I was called 'sunshine' when I was little for being happy all the time. I kind of became obsessed with sunflowers after that."

Wooyoung keeps pointing at tattoos and Yunho patiently explains each one. It feels domestic in a way neither of them can explain.

"What tattoo would you have chosen if your friends hadn't done this dare for you?" Yunho asks, gently shampooing Wooyoung's hair.

The younger takes a moment to think. "A paper airplane."

"Oh?"

"I know it's kind of cliché and I'm sure a lot of girls get it but... to me it makes me think about the turbulence of life. After all the things I've overcome... I need to keep going and be who I want to be. Do what I want to do."