5

When they get to the Ferris wheel, each pair takes their own compartment, wanting to experience the romance of the ride, although Wooyoung doesn't care about that. He just needs to feel Yunho so badly.

So, as soon as their door is closed and they move a little bit, he pushes Yunho back against the seat to straddle him. He doesn't care who can still see them.

Yunho smirks as Wooyoung goes to mark his neck. "You're so impatient, Baby. You couldn't even wait another hour?"

"I don't care. I want you." The younger breathes against his skin.

Yunho groans when Wooyoung nips at a tinder spot on his neck and grabs at Wooyoung's hips in a bruising grip. "If you want to get off, you're doing it the way I want." Then he stands and puts Wooyoung on his feet before pressing him face first into the glass and pulling his shorts and briefs down to his ankles.

"The London Eye won't be the only beautiful sight for people to see."

"Oh, fuck!" Wooyoung's dick jolts at the idea and he curls his hands into fists.

Thankfully, they are facing the river, but he still finds that he doesn't care. Even as Yunho kneels behind him to spit on his hole.

"I'm going to have to carry lube with me wherever we go now, aren't I?" The older asks. "This pathetic pussy can't do its job."

"Yes, Daddy," Wooyoung whimpers, arching his back to give Yunho better access.

Yunho leans in, careful of Wooyoung's bruised backside, and licks a fat stripe from the younger's balls and up and over his hole. Wooyoung closes his eyes and presses his head into the cool window at the feeling of Yunho's tongue ring catching on his rim.

"You have such a sweet tasting pussy, Baby Girl."

Wooyoung moans as Yunho spits again and begins to press a finger in. Yunho stands to his full height and wraps a hand around Wooyoung to get his hand on his cock.

"You have such a beautiful little clit, too."

Wooyoung moans and his eyes roll back in his head. "D-Daddy, please!"

"Patience, Princess," Yunho chides, although he is already slipping a second finger in.

They were on a time limit. Wooyoung could barely notice when the gigantic wheel moves and stops, but he's aware that they are getting higher and higher into the air.

"Fuck it," Yunho snarls after a few more second.

Yunho pulls his fingers out and Wooyoung is expecting the older to let him ride him, but no. Yunho hooks a foot over his ankle to kick his leg out while pressing down on his shoulder blades to make him bend.

Yunho lines up and slowly slides in. "Fuck," Wooyoung moans out.

Yunho bottoms out and sits still for a minute. "Look up, Baby."

Wooyoung opens his eyes to see that they are stopped at the very top of the Ferris Wheel. It's absolutely beautiful. Then Yunho moves. It's rushed since they are short on time, but Wooyoung is loving every thrust, every hair tug, every kiss Yunho gives him.

Soon, he's pressed up against the window once more with his head tilted back so he can lock his lips with Yunho, who is thrusting into him so hard and fast that his feet are leaving the floor.

He's pretty sure the car is rocking back and forth because he can hear tiny squeaks mingling with his muffled moans. It's glorious. Wooyoung feels like he's high on drugs. He's high on Yunho and his amazing cock.

All too soon, Wooyoung is spraying ropes of cum across the window in front of him and Yunho's hand. The older pulls out and turns Wooyoung around so he has no choice but to watch the way Yunho seductively licks the cum off of his hand. He takes a few steps back to sit on the bench one more.