21

When they get home, Yunho makes sure to get Wooyoung cozy in bed before stepping into the bathroom for a quick shower. He returns to find Wooyoung is snoring softly and hugging a pillow.

Yunho smiles at the cuteness and climbs into bed behind him. He pulls him close and places soft kisses against his shoulders.

"I love you so much, Wooyoung," Yunho whispers. "Goodnight, Princess."

In the morning, Yunho wakes up first and goes downstairs to make breakfast so they can eat and be ready to go for their appointment.

He finds Wooyoung still wrapped around a pillow and struggles to wake him up and get him dressed.

Wooyoung whines most of the time, but he does as he's told and once they've eaten, they head to the therapist's office for their meeting.

When they walk into Dr. Anders office Wooyoung decides to curl up with one of the blankets while Yunho fixes him a coffee.

"Late night?" She asks with a small smile.

"You could say that. We went to the BDSM club last night. Played a small scene with a friend." Yunho walks over to sit next to Wooyoung as he explains.

"That's good. Did you each bring your journals you were working on?"

The couple nods. "Wooyoung how many letters have you written?"

Wooyoung bites his lower lip and looks at his lap. "Two." He says softly.

"And Yunho, how many drawings have you done?"

"Seven." He says with a little more confidence.

Dr Anders nods, an impressed look on her face. "And how are you both feeling now that you've been doing this?"

"I'm enjoying it. I made some great artwork out of it," Yunho says with a small smile. He feels very proud of his work.

Dr. Anders turns to look at Wooyoung. "Wooyoung? What do you think?"

Wooyoung looks up slightly before looking back at his hands. "Honestly, I don't know why I am here. Like I know I'm traumatized too, but I don't understand how this is going to help me."

"It's to help you come to terms with what happened. It's so that you can get to the root of your nightmares and trauma." The woman says making Wooyoung scoff.

"Maybe if Yunho didn't take me to that damn nut house, I would be having problems." He snaps, unable to stop the sudden outburst.

Yunho opens his mouth to say something, but Dr. Anders holds up her hand to stop him. "What do you mean?"

"That piece of shit wanted to see us!!" Wooyoung says, tears coming to his eyes they startle him.

The doctor frowns and looks at Yunho.

"Hyunjin is being sent back to Korea for his finial rehabilitation. He... He wanted to see us to apologize as a form of closure. It was his doctor's idea. He said Hyunjin had a breakthrough and got better. Said he had a personality disorder." Yunho finishes with a soft voice.

"Why did you go?" The doctor asks. "Do you still love him?"

"Fuck no! I just..." Yunho trails off. He sighs deeply. "I loved him once when he was a good person. I wanted to see if there was still hope for that same person before I cut him out completely. And he was better. He looked healthy and happy and he apologized repeatedly saying we would never see him again. And that was it."

"And Wooyoung? How do you feel?"

"Honestly? I'm still upset. I hated having to sit there and listen to him like he was the victim. Like he was the one who deserved sympathy and everything."