3

Wooyoung is scared. He doesn't know what this means. Gone was the sweet, puppy-faced man from the tattoo shop. He is treading dangerous water now.

"I'm in," Wooyoung whispers.

"You're what?" Yunho says loudly in his face.

"I'm in-" Yunho raises a pierced brow at him. "Daddy."

Yunho finally gives him a genuine smile. "Good girl."

"I'm not a fucking girl," Wooyoung mutters.

Yunho growls at him, then shoves away from the wall, still gripping Wooyoung's wrists in one hand and dragging him down the street. It takes all of Wooyoung's concentration to stay upright as he struggles to keep his balance.

Thankfully, this didn't go on for long before Yunho is pulling keys out of his pocket to unlock what Wooyoung assumes is the door to his house, which is a modest townhome.

"Get on your knees and stay there until I tell you to move," he says without looking at Wooyoung as he closes and locks the front door.

Wooyoung doesn't want to fuck this up. He drops immediately and watches as Yunho disappears into what he guesses is a bedroom. He waits for what feels like hours before Yunho returns. When he looks up, he sees Yunho is missing a shirt and removing his belt.

"Hands behind your back," Yunho instructs and Wooyoung once again complies.

Yunho disappears from sight and starts looping his belt around Wooyoung's wrists tightly. When he's finished, he pulls the younger up by his arms and pushes him over the back of the couch. He feels Yunho slowly lower his shorts and briefs, being careful of the new ink on his leg.

"You have the cutest little ass," Yunho says to himself.

"What? Is Daddy finally going to fuck me, now?" Wooyoung asks smugly.

He knew he should have kept his mouth shut when Yunho gives him an incredibly hard spank. He screams so loud his voice cracks slightly and he immediately starts trying to squirm away. The sting lingers for so long it starts to burn a little. Yunho just chuckles darkly. He places his hand right over where Wooyoung knew the imprint of his hand was.

"Maybe I should get my needles out now and tattoo this little reminder into your flesh. Hm?"

Wooyoung bites his lip and whimpers not sure how to respond to that. Yunho leans over him and places a soft ball in his hand.

"Drop this if it gets to be too much," he whispers into Wooyoung's ear.

Then, right as Wooyoung opens his mouth to ask what he means, a hot pink ball gag is shoved into his mouth and buckled behind his head. Wooyoung has done some kinky things, but this? This was a first for him. He would be terrified if Yunho hadn't given him a way out. Now he understands why Yunho wasn't rushing to fuck him.

The spanking continued and each hit has a tear slowly falling down Wooyoung's cheek. He never drops the ball though.

"You're doing so good, Princess. We need to make sure you stop being a brat, don't we?" Yunho speaks as he massages the soreness before delivering the next hit.

Finally, Yunho stops and unties his hands, then removes the gag from his mouth. When Wooyoung turns around, he's met with a calm faced Yunho.

"Breathe, Baby," Yunho whispers as he rubs the wetness off of Wooyoung's cheeks in a soothing way. Wooyoung closes his eyes and finds himself leaning into Yunho's hand.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, Daddy," Wooyoung whispers, holding up the ball to show he still has a firm grip on it. Hunger flashes in Yunho's eyes. He grabs the younger's wrist and begins dragging him through the house.