26

The next day Yunho is woken up by someone ringing his doorbell.

He groans and peels himself away from Wooyoung so he can shuffle to the front door after pulling on a pair of pants.

"Jongho?" He says through a yawn, taking in his friend and the few fast-food bags he is holding.

"Is he okay?" Jongho asks as he pushes his way past Yunho to go to the kitchen.

"Sure you can come in my house. Thanks for asking," Yunho grumbles as he shuts the door again.

"Sorry. Nobody heard from you last night. You're lucky it's not Yeosang and San breaking down your door."

Yunho stops. "You told them what happened?"

"No!" Jongho says almost offended. "Hongjoong told Seonghwa. Seonghwa told Yeosang and then Yeosang told San."

Yunho runs a hand over his face and groans. "Great..."

"I talked to Mingi already and convinced him to hold them back today so I could come over and assess everything." Jongho set his bags on the counter and turns to face Yunho with a concerned look.

But Yunho feels his mouth open a little in shock as his admiration for Jongho grew even more.

"Thank you." He whispers, then says, "Well, Wooyoung is still sleeping. I think we should let him sleep a little more before-"

"NO!! GET AWAY!!"

Yunho takes off up the stairs to their bedroom and slides across the floor as he tries to stop at the bed.

Wooyoung is thrashing around and screaming in his sleep from whatever nightmares were happening in his mind.

"Wooyoung!" Yunho shouts as he grabs the younger and shakes him to wake him up. "Baby, wake up! WAKE UP!"

Wooyoung jumps awake and clings to Yunho like his life depends on it.

The younger starts to cry with uncontrollably, ugly, gut-wrenching sobs.

And Yunho feels himself crying too at the pain his love is going through.

This... This feels so much worse than what they went through with Hyunjin....

Yunho was hurt by Hyunjin and haunted by him for a long time, but it was nothing compared to what Wooyoung is going through. Yunho looks to the door when he hears Jongho.

"Can I talk to him? Alone?"

Yunho squeezes Wooyoung slightly. He doesn't want to leave.

"It will be okay, Yunho," Jongho says.

Yunho nods and stands up after placing a kiss to Wooyoung's head and leaves the room. Jongho walks over to Wooyoung and sits next to him.

"You knew him, didn't you? Was it rape? Abuse? What did he do?" Jongho asks.

"Everything..."

Jongho sighs. "Take it from me. Opening up about it gets better."

Wooyoung looks at the man next to him.

Jongho's eyes swim with concern but his face is set, telling Wooyoung he's in a protective Dom mode.

It warms his heart a little, knowing he's made another friend. Even if it was only because Yunho had allowed him to do a scene with them.

So Wooyoung closes his eyes and tells Jongho everything. About dating Huta, about his grandpa, the heartache, the rape, the abuse, and how he'd run away from it all because that was the only way out he could find.