11

They don't get out of bed the next morning, instead choosing to lay in silence and just listen to each other's heartbeats.

It's comforting to Wooyoung, at least a little bit, but he still feels just so tired....

All night he'd been plagued with nightmares full of guns and screamed promises.

Hyunjin hadn't done anything that bad to them in the eyes of the law... so how long would he truly be gone for? A few months? A few years? Would he plead mental health just to get a lesser sentence?

Wooyoung didn't know... but he had an awful feeling that Hyunjin would be back.

"Stop thinking," Yunho whispers. "Stay in this moment. With me."

Wooyoung leans up to give Yunho a small kiss. "I'm here, Baby," he says. Yunho leans over Wooyoung to continue kissing him.

Wooyoung climbs into Yunho's lap, who sits up to hold him close as they continue their kiss. When Yunho pulls back, he looks deep into Wooyoung's eyes. "I love you."

Wooyoung smiles softly. "I love you too," he whispers back.

Yunho gently pulls the younger down into another kiss. There was only love behind their movements.

The younger slowly starts rolling his hips. He wants to show Yunho how much he loves him.

He lets out a small gasp when Yunho's hands find his waist and squeeze, then start to guide Wooyoung through each roll of his hips.

They were slow but deep, making it so each of them could feel every single drag of their cocks as they rubbed together.

And their lips never parted. Even when their mouths open and hot breaths intermingle between them when they need a second to breathe.

Wooyoung's fingers dig into Yunho's shoulders or twist in his fluffy, messy hair.

Yunho reaches for the hem of Wooyoung's shirt and slowly eases it up and off the man in his lap and Wooyoung returns the favor. Then Yunho leans in to continue the kiss and run his hands over the now accessible skin in front of him. Wooyoung grabs onto Yunho's shoulders as he continues moving his hips.

They slowly rotate to where Wooyoung is on his back and Yunho hovering over him.

"I love you so much, Baby," Yunho whispers against Wooyoung's lips.

"And I love you," he replies.

They continue to explore each other's bodies with their hands, tracing and squeezing and kneading, all while whispering their feelings to each other. They both felt the need to keep saying it, never getting tired of the repeated words, never getting tired of hearing them.

Eventually Yunho gets both of them undressed and grabs a bottle of lube so he can start working Wooyoung open.

Their kisses become more and more heated and desperate as their need to feel each other grows.

When Yunho finally gets three fingers in him, Wooyoung has to break the kiss so he can arch his back and moan with pleasure.

"Yunho please! I need-ah! I need you," Wooyoung cries out.

"Shhhhh, Baby. I'm right here." Yunho pulls his fingers out wipes them on the blankets before lacing one hand with Wooyoung's and using the other hand to guide his dick to Wooyoung's hole.

He slowly eases into the boy below him letting out a soft moan at the feeling. Wooyoung cries out and tries to pull Yunho closer to him.

Yunho sits there not moving inside Wooyoung for a minute. Enjoying the feeling of intimacy with the man he loves. When he slowly pulls his hips back, he leans down to whisper sweet words into Wooyoung's ear.