10

When Wooyoung wakes up the next day, he sees Yunho is already awake and watching him with a smile on his face.

"Good morning, Daddy," Wooyoung yawns out.

"Good morning, Baby Girl. Did you know you talk in your sleep?"

Wooyoung's eyes widen. "I DO NOT!" Wooyoung gasps.

"Oh, but you do, Baby," Yunho laughs.

"What did I even say?" Wooyoung asks, terrified of the answer.

"Oh, just something about a unicorn."

"A unicorn? Now I know your lying." Wooyoung and Yunho share a laugh.

"Hey! I'm not lying! You sat up and started petting my stomach. That's what woke me up. I asked if something was wrong and you said 'oh what a caring unicorn'. Then you proceeded to keep calling me a unicorn for like five minutes."

"No. You're making it up." Wooyoung says in disbelief.

"I got it on video." Yunho smirks.

"No!!" Wooyoung flops back onto the bed and groans.

"It was cute. I enjoyed it." Yunho chuckles again and then leans forward in his chair. "Wooyoung, we need to talk about last night."

A mixture of shame and embarrassment washes over the younger and he tries to swallow the lump in his throat.

"Wooyoung."

Knowing he can't ignore Yunho's demanding tone, he pushes himself up again and turns to face the man before him.

"What happened last night?" Yunho asks carefully. Wooyoung starts to pick at his nails, his nervous energy rising rapidly. "Baby, look at me and talk to me, please?"

"I don't know." Wooyoung sighs, finally looking at Yunho. "I liked when people were watching. I liked watching someone else being whipped while you were touching on me. I just.... I don't know if I liked you spanking me for everyone to see."

"Then why didn't you safe word, Wooyoung?" Uh oh. Yunho said his name... and not in a gentle, loving way.

He starts crying a little. Was Yunho going to be upset with him?

"Baby, I'm not mad. I just want to understand what happened."

"I don't know what happened! I was overwhelmed and you changed up the punishment! I hated it but I didn't feel like I needed to safe word. I mean I'm not going to like every punishment!" Wooyoung says, knowing he's whining a bit but he just can't seem to stop.

"Alright, well both of those things are good for me to know. This relationship we've started as Dominant and Submissive will only work if we communicate with each other. You can't hide from me what makes you uncomfortable, because I never, ever, want you to feel that way. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Wooyoung says, still sniffling softly.

"I also have to apologize because I let the atmosphere get the better of me. Technically, the punishment I gave you last night is considered tame, but a disobedient Sub is looked down upon there." Yunho pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

A few minutes pass while he collects his thoughts, then he speaks again. "Look, I know you were just being playful. But down there, a disobedient sub reflects poorly on the dom. I'm not talking about you being a brat or teasing. I mean not listening after I already say something to you or you challenging me or any other dom. But still I shouldn't have punished you like I did. Especially not publicly on your first night. I'm sorry, Baby."