20

Wooyoung turns his head slightly and sees Jongho standing behind him. With the sudden shock, he glances around to find his dom.

He sees Yunho off to the side watching him with a smirk. So he assumes it's okay to lean back into the younger.

He shivers a little when Jongho tightens his grip. "You look beautiful tonight." He says, voice a little husky.

"Doesn't he? I was just telling him that he should wear things like this more often." Hongjoong hums.

And Wooyoung could tell others felt the same way. He caught more than one person staring at him with hungry eyes.

They make him feel small but desired, it's a bit strange.

"Well I guess I made the right choice picking the lavender," Jongho whispers in Wooyoung's ear.

Wooyoung gasps. Jongho just admitted to picking the lingerie out... What is going on??

"That's right, Princess. Wanted you to look extra beautiful tonight," Jongho presses his lips closer, his voice straining a little.

Wooyoung shudders at the name and rotates his hips back into the younger. He can feel that Jongho is hard. And thick. His mouth starts to water at the thought of getting his hands on it.

Jongho's hands started to drift a little, one going higher to splay across his stomach.

It's just as big as Yunho's... Though his fingers aren't quite as long. But it still makes Wooyoung feel tiny beneath them and he loves it.

The other hand moves down so that Jongho's finger dip below the hem of his panties, teasing the tender skin there.

Wooyoung can't help but whimper a little. He tilts his head back so it rests on Jongho's shoulder, needing the extra support.

He rolls his head and meets Yunho's eyes again. He was still smirking at him except he was making his way over now, turning to Hongjoong. "Mind if we steal him?"

Hongjoong smirks back and walks backwards. "Have fun you three." And with that, he's gone.

Wooyoung whimpers when Yunho turns to him and starts to dance in front of him.

Now he's sandwiched between two Doms and he feels his gut flip. Several times.

"Color, Princess?" Yunho asks, placing his hands on either side of Wooyoung's hips.

"Green. So fucking green." Wooyoung moans.

"Language, Baby Girl." Yunho warns.

"Sorry, Daddy." Wooyoung bites his lip and looks down.

Yunho chuckles and traces the outline of Wooyoung's panties. "You are in for a treat tonight. You've been so good for me." His eyes flick up to Jongho. "How would you like him to address you?"

"I'm his hyung tonight," Jongho replies instantly, giving away that he's been thinking about this.

Yunho smirks and looks down at Wooyoung. "What do you say, Baby Girl?"

Wooyoung turns to look at Jongho, cheeks turning a soft pink. "Yes, Hyung."

Wooyoung feels Jongho twitch against his ass. He monas lightly and Yunho laughs.

"I think he is ready to play. What do you think, Jongho?" Yunho asks.

Wooyoung whimpers as he is squished further between them. "I think you're right," Jongho replies through a smirk.

More and more people stop to watch as the two Doms proceed to grind against Wooyoung.

He feels so deliriously overwhelmed, but he loves every second of it.