19

Wooyoung doesn't know how much time passes... but he misses his daddy more and more with every second that passed. And he can feel himself drifting farther and farther away...

After what feels like hours, he hears the door unlock and sits up. When Yunho walks in, he falls off the bed and runs to him, sobbing.

"Daddy, please let me out! I'm sorry," he manages to hiccup out.

Yunho picks him up around the thighs and carries him out of the room to their own bedroom. He climbs into bed with Wooyoung straddling his lap and crying into his neck.

"Baby, look at me," Yunho says, slightly pushing Wooyoung back. "Do you know why I had to punish you?"

Wooyoung sobs and says, "Youngie b-bad... Youngie h-h-hurt D-Daddy..."

He falls forward again to cling to Yunho, feeling so overwhelmed and unsure of anything at the moment.

"Youngie ssssssorry!" He cries.

Yunho sighs a little and slowly rubs Wooyoung's back. Then he gently sets Wooyoung to the side to get up and grab him some water but Wooyoung grabs him.

"Don't leave me again, Daddy! Youngie said he was sorry please," Wooyoung begs.

"I'm not leaving, Baby. I'm just going to get you some water."

Wooyoung nods his head and continues sobbing until Yunho comes back with his water. He drinks the whole bottle before trying to climb back into Yunho's lap.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere," Yunho tries to calm the younger down.

"Youngie sorry Daddy," Wooyoung continues saying in between hiccups.

"Daddy, is sorry too." Yunho says softly. "I shouldn't have acted so irrationally."

Wooyoung tries to press himself closer to the older, whimpering a little. "Youngie bad..."

Yunho sighs through his nose. He hadn't realized he would make Wooyoung drop like this... honestly it worries him a little bit, but then again, he could also argue he had been forced into a dom headspace and that's why he'd wanted to punish Wooyoung so much... But this drop feels different...

"Youngie, Baby. Look at me," Yunho tries again. He gets no response. "Baby Girl?" Still nothing.

"Princess, please look at me." Yunho feels Wooyoung still under his hands. Wooyoung comes out of his hiding place in Yunho's neck to look at him.

"I forgive you, okay? I understand today was difficult. And you were allowed to say the things you did and react that way. I need you to forgive me too, now. Please forgive me, Princess," Yunho says.

Wooyoung sniffles, his lower lip sticking out in a huge pout. It even trembles a little bit.

It's so stinking adorable that Yunho has to fight the urge to coo at his boy.

"Please?" Yunho caresses his cheek. "Daddy didn't mean to get so angry."

"Daddy said Youngie hurt him..." Wooyoung's lip trembles more and he whimpers a few times.

"Youngie didn't hurt Daddy. Youngie just didn't listen to Daddy. And that's okay. It was a hard morning." Yunho tries to explain. When Wooyoung nods he knows he got his point across.

"Do you want a bath? Food? Maybe a nap?" Yunho asks.

"Can I have a sandwich?" Wooyoung mumbles with his lips still pushed out in a pout.

Yunho smiles at the cuteness. "That depends. Does Youngie forgive Daddy?" Wooyoung nods his head so hard Yunho has to stop him in fear of him hurting his neck. "Then yes. I will go make you a sandwich, Baby."