16

Yunho stops everything and immediately scrambles up the bed to unfasten the gag first.

"Wooyoung?" He says, thankful that his Dom headspace is really good at keeping sheer panic away and he can stay calm and collected. "Wooyoung, can you hear me?"

His sub, his boyfriend, remains limp in his arms but is still breathing, so Yunho knows he's been pushed to his limit.

He uncuffs Wooyoung from the bed then leaves him there for a few minutes so he can draw a hot bath filled with essential oils to soothe Wooyoung's body.

It should also help with the horrible bruising covering his ass and thighs...

Yunho waits for the tub to fill up and then goes to grab his baby. He settles them both in the water and begins massaging Wooyoung's sore shoulders.

He is proud his sub could safe word. Proud he was able to convey the message on how important it is.

By the time Yunho deems them finished in the bath, Wooyoung still isn't present. Whether he was asleep or just in a deep subspace Yunho was struggling to tell. Yunho sets the smaller in bed and bundles him up.

"Wooyoung. Baby, can you hear me?"

Wooyoung makes a noise to indicate he could.

"Can you come back to me, please?" Yunho asks while petting his hair. Wooyoung snuggles further into the pillow.

"Mmmmmmsssseeeepy..." Wooyoung mumbles.

"I know, my princess, I know." Yunho smiles, happy that Wooyoung spoke. "Can you tell me how you feel though? Are you okay?"

A small frown tugs on the corner of Wooyoung's mouth and he finally peels his eyes open.

"Do good?" He asks in such a small, tiny voice.

Yunho feels like he could cry as he gathers Wooyoung in his arms. "You did so good, Baby. So, so good. Daddy is so very proud of you."

Wooyoung smiles and places a kiss to Yunho's chest. He made his Daddy proud. That is all he wants now...

In no time at all, he falls asleep.

Yunho stays awake though. He walks over to his computer desk to start researching therapists that specialize in their kind of relationship problems. He scrolls for a while until he comes across a woman named Tina Anders.

Looking into reviews he finds plenty of good things. Great even. Yunho looks into her contact info and emails her to make an appointment for as soon as possible.

Wooyoung makes a noise from the bed as he shifts so Yunho closes his laptop and goes to climb into bed next to Wooyoung. Hopefully they can see her soon.

It's late in the afternoon when Wooyoung finally starts to stir.

Yunho sits up immediately and brushes the hair from his face. "Hello, my love." He says, smiling when Wooyoung rubs at his eyes and makes a small, disgruntled sound.

He leans forward to place a few kisses on Wooyoung's forehead and cheek. "Are you still feeling a little subby?"

He watches the younger's forehead scrunch as he tries to process the question, but then feels a blossom of pride when Wooyoung nods his head a few times.

"Are you hungry?" Yunho asks softly. Wooyoung nods again.

Yunho places a soft kiss to his nose and the younger scrunches it at the feeling. Yunho laughs as he climbs out of bed to throw on some shorts.

He goes downstairs to make them some sandwiches and his phone goes off with a notification from Tina.

When Yunho opens it, he sees she has scheduled them for the next morning and he feels lighter already. He finishes making lunch before returning to Wooyoung's side.