The five

*1100 A.D.In the middle of a forest, a witch is holding a cauldron of fire. Five men stand around her in a circle with their swords touching the ground. The witch is performing a spell in Latin. She holds the cauldron above her head and the fire is struck by a lightning bolt. She lowers the cauldron to the ground and pours the fire out. The fire spreads towards the sword blades and runs up them. The five men have the hunter's tattoo spreading up their arms and across their chest. One of the men raises his sword and the symbol which Connor has carved into his stakes is seen on the blade.*

*Salvatore Boarding House,Stefan is examining the hunter's mark on a wooden stake. Damon enters the room with some boxes on his shoulder.*
Stefan: So what is all this?
Damon: Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV. May he rest in peace. I'm searching for a supernatural handbook.
Stefan: And you know for a fact that he was supernatural?
Damon: Definitely wasn't natural. The guy magically appeared just as someone blows up the entire Founders Council. He's covered in a tattoo that only Jeremy Gilbert - of all people in the world - seems to be able to see. Klaus mentioned something about him being one of The Five. Then he kamikazes himself with explosives. Sound natural to you?
Stefan: What's The Five?
Damon: That's what I'm hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook. (His phone rings and he picks it up. It's Sheriff Forbes.) Liz Forbes, my favorite sheriff. (He looks worried.) What? That's...concerning. Keep me posted.(He hangs up.)
Stefan: What? You're not gonna tell me?
Damon: Can't tell you. Private. We're in a fight.
Stefan: You're in a fight. I'm not in a fight, I'm over it, I've been over it.
Damon: Not still mad at me about Elena?
Stefan: You let her feed on you. I'm always gonna be mad at you but we're not in a fight.
Damon: Very well, then. They didn't find any remains at the explosion site.
Stefan: So Connor's still out there.
Damon: Apparently so. I'm gonna need you to get on this today. I have to take Elena to college.
Stefan: (Looks surprised.) I'm sorry, you have to do what, exactly?
Damon: I'm teaching her how to feed. She needs to learn to snatch, eat, erase now more than ever. (Stefan is about to say something, but Damon stops him.)Ah, ah, we're not in a fight, remember?

*Woods*
Elena: I know it's crazy but I almost killed Matt last night. Aria had to rip me off of him while Damon compel him to forget. Call it "Doppelgänger curse" or whatever, but I can't drink animal blood. I can't drink from a blood bag, I can only drink from the vein.(She dodges an arrow that Stefan shoots at her. It sticks into the tree behind her instead.)
Stefan: A little slow. I almost got you.
Elena: That's why we're not using the wood ones for hunter defense class.(She takes the arrow out of the tree and throws back at him, he dodges it as well. She smiles.)
Stefan: What about Caroline? She's a genius at self-control.
Elena: She's too good. She doesn't understand how hard it is and you...well, I know what being around too much blood does to you, so...I can't put you through that and Aria, well she is still learning .(He rushes towards her and grabs her from behind, pointing an arrow at her heart.)
Stefan: So I guess that leaves Damon, huh?(She flips Stefan over her and he lands on the ground. She sits down on top of him and places the arrow against his neck.)
Elena: Don't be jealous. You know I wish it could be you.
Stefan: Fine, you wish it could be me.(He sits up and she puts her arms around his neck.)
Elena: We're crashing Bonnie's trip to Whitmore College. The professor that took over her Grams' classes, he invited her. Listen to me. You are the one who's getting me through this, no matter who teaches me how to feed and besides I am planning on inviting Aria.
Stefan: Okay.(He superspeeds the two of them into a tree.)Just be careful, okay? The blood, the feed...It's easy to get caught up in it.
Elena: I will. I promise.(They place their foreheads together.)

*Mystic Grill,Aria and Rebekah walk in and Matt, who is working, sees them. Aria and Rebekah then sit on a table*
Rebekah: What does Nik want to tell me about?
Aria: It's better if he explains it.(Matt then walks towards them)
Matt:(he gives Aria a bottle of bourbon making Aria look at him) for you.
Aria:(she looks at him suspiciously) why? From who?
Matt:from me. As my apology for what happened to Elena...I never really apologized to you.
Aria:(she stares at him for a minute) I don't blame you for what happened to Elena,I blame myself and Elena. If she hadn't given you the necklace she would've still be human.(she then compels him) now leave us alone and keep blaming yourself.(Matt leaves. Klaus is sitting at the bar)
Klaus: I see you learn how to compelled people.(Aria and Rebekah look at him.)
Rebekah: Last I heard you were leaving town, forever.
Klaus: Well I was (He gets up and walks towards her) but then I thought to myself how can I leave my sister all defenseless.
Rebekah: What do you want Nik? I thought I was dead to you.
Klaus: Things change Rebekah besides I apologize to you.(he then looks at Aria) you didn't tell her?
Aria: I thought it would be better if you told her.
Klaus:(he looks at Rebekah)I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you.
Rebekah: Doubt that.
Klaus: No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed.
Rebekah: What?(she glances at Aria who nods)
Klaus: You see, and like that bygones. Come on love, work to do.
Rebekah:I don't know...
Klaus:Well, whenever you want to help. Just let me know.(Klaus then looks at Aria)
Aria: I wish I could but am leaving with Elena to go "learn" how to feed on people.(she hears a beep from a car) that's her,but let know what you find out.
Klaus: Of course.
Aria:(she gets up) and play nice you two.(she then leaves as Klaus and Rebekah look at each other)
Klaus: you heard her,play nice, so—
Rebekah: I am not helping yet, just let me enjoy the moment of you begging for me to help you.
Klaus: I am not begging. I don't beg.
Rebekah: Well to me it sounds like you are,so let me enjoy it.(she opens the bottle of bourbon and pours herself a drink,Klaus was going to do the same when Aria suddenly walks in and grabs the bottle)
Aria:I forgot this.(she then rushes out making Klaus groans as Rebekah smiles)
Klaus: blood hell.(he then gets up and leaves)