Miss mystic falls

*in the Gilbert's house,Aria is having another dream, she in an a village,unknown time,she is Amelia.she and Tatiana where in a forest gathering some fruits,when suddenly a men and a women appear*
Niklaus: Hello, Tatiana and Amelia,we came to see if you would like some help.
Rebekah: (smiles and walks closer towards Amelia) what he means is that if you could give your basket to Nik and he could help Tatiana,while you came with me.
Amelia:(smile and says jokingly)I don't know...I think Tatiana doesn't want me to go.
Tatiana: oh,no you can leave,I don't mind spending some time with  Nik.(she smiles at him)
Rebekah: so let's go!(she grabs her hand and pulls her away,they go to some lake that was nearby and Rebekah pins Amelia in the nearest tree and starts kissing her,Rebekah then starts undressing her,Rebekah then moves down and starts kissing Amelia's jaw and then moves down towards her neck and finds the sweet spot,making Amelia moan,She then starts kissing her down chest until she gets down on her knees.)
Amelia:Rebekah,are I don't think  we should—(suddenly Rebekah starts tonguing her area,making her gasps and moan in pleasure,closing her eyes)

*end of dream*
*Back at the Gilbert's house,Aria's alarm sounds and she wakes up gasping and turns around,making her fall of the bed*
Aria: ugh! I why did my dream had to be about my past girlfriend having sex with me! Now I am going to be turned on the whole day.(she groans and then Jeremy knocks on her door)
Jeremy: Hey, I heard a noise,are you ok?
Aria:yeah,I just uh...fell off my bed that all.

*Mystic Falls High School,Stefan is parking his car. Elena sees him and joins him.*
Elena: Nice car.
Stefan: Thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage.(She smiles, they kiss.)
Elena: I didn't know you were coming back today.
Stefan: You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things.
Elena: Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings?
Stefan: Yeah, I mean the worst part is over so...now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible.
Elena: I'm okay with that.(They kiss.)
Stefan: Hey, thank you for helping me get through the rough patch.
Elena: You're welcome (pause, they look each other). We're gonna be late.
Stefan: Okay, uh, you know what? I'll catch up with you, I'm gonna grab my stuff. I'll be right behind you.
Elena: Okay.(She leaves; he goes to the trunk and opens it. There are a lot of blood bags from Mystic Falls Hospital. He grabs his stuff and closes the trunk.)

*Founders Hall,Damon, John and Sheriff Forbes are talking.*
Sheriff Forbes: There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night; some of the supply was compromised.
Damon: Compromised? You mean stolen?
Sheriff Forbes: We almost missed it. The inventory records were altered but when the night manager was questioned he had no recollection of changing them.
John: Meaning that the vampire who stole the blood used mind control to hide the theft.
Damon (looking at John): I know what you meant.
Sheriff Forbes: We wouldn't have noticed had John not alerted us to recent discrepancies in other hospital blood banks in the county.
Damon: How lucky for us, we have John.(He looks at John.)
Sheriff Forbes: We're stepping up security at the hospital, giving the guard vervain to prevent this from happening again.
John: Sheriff, may I offer a suggestion? Why don't Damon and I put our heads together? We can track down whoever is doing this.
Sheriff Forbes: Truthfully I can use the extra hands. Is that something you would be willing to do?
Damon: Well, of course, I mean if it'll help.
John: I think we could make a good team, don't you think Damon?(He looks at Damon.)
Damon: John, whatever I can do to help keep this town safe; even if it means spending time with you.(He looks at John and smiles, John smiles too.)

*Mystic Falls High School,Alaric's History Class.*
Alaric: Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founders' Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but hey what do I know?(Bonnie and Aria interrupt him and enter the classroom.)
Bonnie: Sorry I'm late.
Aria: Yeah,me too.
Alaric: Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie and glad you made it Aria.(Bonnie smiles at Aíra and sits down and smiles at Elena but when she looks at Stefan her smile fades and. Stefan smiles at her but she tries not to look and him and turns her head. Elena and Stefan don't understand, they look at each other.)