Pilot

Stefan: (voice over)For over a century, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I am a vampire. And this is my story.

*Darren and Brooke are driving in their car through the woods.*
Darren: An hour's drive to hear that crap. You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar. An hour each way.
Brooke: He wasn't that bad.
Darren: He sounded like James Blunt.
Brooke: What's wrong with that?
Darren: We already have a James Blunt. One's all we need.
Brooke: So why did you come?
Darren: Because I love you.
Brooke: Nicely done. What's with all the fog?
Darren: It'll clear in a second.
Brooke: Watch out!(They run over a man.)
Darren: Are you okay?
Brooke: We just hit someone! Oh my god!
Darren: Call for help.
Brooke: Come on, come on!
Darren: Please be alive! Oh, my god.(The man wakes up and bites him in the neck.)
Brooke: There's no signal! Darren! Darren?(Brooke runs and gets dragged up into the sky.)

*Salvatore Boarding House,Stefan is on the roof.*
Stefan: I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk. But I had no choice. I have to know her.(Jumps off roof)

*Gilbert Residence,Elena is writing in her diary.*
Elena: Dear diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.I just hope my sister is doing better,I haven't seen her for most of the summer,she was always going to visit Bonnie's grandmother,I had ask her why and she just says it is because she likes to listen to her stories.

*in Aria's room,she was getting ready for school.*
Aria:(was getting her backpack when she hears someone knocking on her door) huh?
Elena:(from the other side of the door) Hey,hurry up or your going to be late.(Aria opens the door and looks at Elena,they look at each other for a few seconds.They both notices that they were wearing the same clothes and same style of hair) Did you do this on purpose or...
Aria: I honestly just got up and picked the first clothes I saw in my closet.this is weird but I guess it's because we are twins(Elena nods and they go downstairs)

*In the kitchen,A few minutes after the makeup of Aria and Elena*
Jenna: Toast. I can make toast.
Elena: It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna.
Aria:(she takes Elena's cup and takes a sip)Mmm... this is good.(Elena glares at her and serves herself other one)
Jeremy: Is there coffee?(he takes Elena's other cup and she just signs in frustration)
Jenna: Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?
Elena: I'm good.
Aria: me to.
Jenna: Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?
Elena: Don't you have a big presentation today?
Jenna: I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. Crap!
Elena: Then go. We'll be fine. You okay?
Jeremy: Don't start.
Aria:(she sips her coffee) later Jer,take care.
Jeremy:(stop and turn around and smiles a little) you too,sis.(he leaves)
Aria:(she sees Elena is giving her a look) what?
Elena:(she grabs Aria's coffee and starts drinking it) next time make your own coffee.(she leaves)
Aria: ugh, jerk.

*Bonnie's Car,Elena,Aria and Bonnie are driving to school in Bonnie's car.*
Bonnie: So Grams is telling me I'm psychic. Our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already!
Aria:Maybe she's right,you know,maybe witches do exist.
Bonnie: I don't know about that...But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands...Elena! Back in the car.
Elena: I did it again, didn't I? I--I'm sorry, Bonnie. You were telling me that...
Bonnie: That I'm psychic now.
Elena: Right. Okay, then predict something. About me.
Bonnie: I see...(A crow hits their car.)What was that?! Oh, my god! Elena, are you okay?
Aria:Are you alright sis?
Elena: It's okay. I'm fine.
Bonnie: It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.
Elena: Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.
Bonnie: I predict this year is going to be kick ass. And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy.(A crow is on top of a road sign.)