All my children

*Gilbert Residence,Elena wakes up and calls Stefan. Stefan is in the Salvatore Boarding House writing in his diary when his phone buzzes. He looks at his phone and sees it's from Elena, and cancels the call. Elena leaves a message.*
Elena: Stefan, hey, umm...it's me. I really have to talk to you. Please call me back.(Elena hangs up and calls Damon. Damon is still in bed and rolls over to answer his phone.)
Damon: What?
Elena: Hey, I- I called you ten times last night. We need to talk.
Damon: Sorry, I've been busy.
Elena: If you're mad at me, Damon, you need to get over it.
Damon: Oh, I'm over it.(He hangs up and lays back in bed)

*At Klaus's mansion in a guest room,Aria is still sleeping when suddenly her phone rings, Aria groans as she grabs the phone and answers it with her eyes closed*
Aria: yeah...
Bonnie: Aria,where are you? I have been trying to get in touch with you since yesterday?
Aria: I am sorry I uh...I've been busy...(she opens her eyes and suddenly she sees Rebekah is looking at her) Aah!(she jumps backwards and falls into the floor)
Rebekah:(she goes towards the edge of the bed and looks at Aria) I'm sorry,I didn't mean to scare you.
Bonnie: What happened? Are you ok? And who's that? I heard a voice?
Aria:(she grabs her phone) it was nothing look I'll —(suddenly Rebekah grabs her phone) no! Give that back!
Rebekah: I am so not sorry but Aria can't come to the phone right now.
Bonnie: Rebekah!? What are you doing with Aria's phone!? Matter of fact,what are you doing with Aria?
Rebekah: oh,the usual.(she smirks) you know,making Aria scream my name,just like last night and other times we've been together.
Bonnie:You did what!?
Aria:(she takes her phone back) she's lying,Bonnie.(she glares at Rebekah who looks innocently at her) we didn't do anything,(Rebekah then grabs Aria's arm) I didn't even know she had sneaked into my room until you called.(Rebekah suddenly bites her wrist) Ah!(she looks at Rebekah and glares)
Bonnie: What's wrong? Are you ok?
Aria: yeah,I'm fine listen I'll call you back as soon as I can. I need to deal with this vampire.(she holds back a yelp as Rebekah bite her wrist harder)
Bonnie: ok but be careful and I love you.
Aria: I love you too.(she ends the call and looks at Rebekah who pulls away from Aria's wrist with blood dripping from her mouth,Aria's eyes widen as Rebekah licks her lips and then licks Aria's wrist. Aria immediately pulls her arm away and clears her throat) uh...you should...uh...should leave before the others wake up.
Rebekah: Are you sure?(she puts her hand Aria's thigh and slowly starts to move it up when Aria stops her)
Aria:(she was starting to breath heavily) yes.
Rebekah:(she goes closer) really? (She whispers in Aria's ear)Because your heart beat says otherwise.(she puts her hand back on Aria's thigh and starts rubbing it)
Aria:(her eyes were glowing as Rebekah looks at her and starts to move towards her lips) No!(she suddenly rolls away from Rebekah as Rebekah lets out a groan in annoyance) Rebekah please, I said we can be friends.
Rebekah: Fine,be that way.(she gets up and goes to leave) But just know, I love you and I always will.(she then leaves as Aria sighs and sits on the bed)
Aria:(she then blushes as she thinks about what just happen) Damnit,Rebekah...

*Salvatore Boarding House,Damon opens the door. Elena is standing outside. A few moments later Damon and Elena are inside*
Elena: I wanted to talk.
Damon:Ok then talk.
Elena:You should know that Esther is planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them.
Damon: Well, that's great! Klaus will finally be dead. We win. Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?
Elena: Uh, because to kill Klaus she has to kill all of them, including Elijah. And he doesn't deserve this!
Damon: I'm supposed to care about Elijah? It's a win-win.(Elena goes to leave, but Damon blocks her way.) Don't do anything to screw this up, Elena.
Elena: Why are you doing this?(Stefan walks in.)
Stefan: He's right, you know. Klaus has to die. They all do.
Damon: See? It's democracy in action.(Elena leaves, knocking into Damon on her way out and spilling his drink.)