Do not go Gentle

*Klaus Family Mansion,It's daytime. In the living room, Klaus is being creative working on an abstract painting on an easel. Rebekah/Esther enters.*
Klaus: What took you so long? And where's Aria?
Rebekah/Esther: Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. (Shows him a stake.)Luckily Aria was there to help me and she went home.
Klaus: That's it?
Rebekah/Esther: The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?(Klaus puts the paintbrush down, takes the stake from Rebekah/Esther and throws it into the flames in the fireplace. The flames flare up around the stake.)Well that's that then.
Klaus: Pack your bags, we're leaving.
Rebekah/Esther: Today?
Klaus: Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and Aria and be off by sunset.
Rebekah/Esther: But tonight is the decade dance.
Klaus: So?
Rebekah/Esther: So, I'm head of the committee, we have to go
Klaus: I'm not going to any dance.
Rebekah/Esther: Caroline will be there.
Klaus: That means nothing to me.
Rebekah/Esther: Please, I have big plans for tonight and Aria is also going.
Klaus: Okay, fine. One last hoorah.
Rebekah/Esther: One last hoorah, Nik.

*Salvatore Boarding House,Damon is on the phone with Alaric who is in Klaus' Family Mansion.*
Damon: Where've you been? I've been calling you all day.
Alaric: Yeah, sorry about that. I just needed to get my head together.
Damon: So I take it Rebekah or Aria got the stake?
Alaric: I don't know. I woke up alone. There's no sign of it.
Damon: Lovely. What now?
Alaric: Well I think I need to get out of town. Somewhere secluded. I keep blacking out which means I'm still a threat to everyone.
Damon: I don't know if right now is the best time for you to be going on a spirit quest, Ric.
Alaric: It's just for a couple of days. I'm stocked up on Bonnie's herbs, so I should be fine. I gotta go.(Alaric hangs up.)

*Klaus' Family Mansion,Rebekah/Esther walks in as Alaric has finished his call with Damon.*
Rebekah/Esther: Quite the cunning liar.
Alaric: Well Damon is too arrogant to think his only friend would betray him.(It can be seen that they are in a room with open caskets and beside Alaric is Aria tried up to a chair with ropes that are covered in wolfbane and she had a piece of cloth covering her mouth)
Rebekah/Esther: Just as Niklaus would blindly accept an invitation from his beloved sister, unaware that he is heading to his own death.(Rebekah/Esther dips a silver dagger in a glass bottle of white oak ash.)
Alaric: Did you give him the stake?
Rebekah/Esther: He burned it without hesitation.
Alaric: So where's the real one?
Rebekah/Esther: You'll get it when it can no longer be used against me in this body.(Rebekah/Esther opens a coffin revealing Esther's body.)
Alaric: So how do you...
Rebekah/Esther: How do I return to my true form? With a little magic and some help from a vampire hunter and Aria.(Aria glares as she keeps trying to escape but can't since the wolfbane has weakened her. Rebekah/Esther then put a bracelet on Aria and then puts the other she had on her hand.Rebekah/Esther hands Alaric the silver dagger. Alaric stabs her in the heart and she collapses on the floor. A few moments later Esther gasps and wakes up in the coffin.)
Alaric: now that your back to your old body, what are you going to do to her?(he points to Aria looks weak as she tries to look a them but feels to tried)
Esther:nothing yet,I have be plans for her as well.

*Mystic Falls High School,Caroline and Elena are walking through the gym hall which is being decorated for the 20s Decade Dance. Caroline has a clipboard and is in charge of the preparations as Rebekah is missing.*
Caroline: So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?
Elena: I just...I wish there was something I could do.(Elena picks up a chandelier.)
Elena: Where do you want me to hang this thing?
Caroline: You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrousity she should have shown up to do it herself. (Hands the chandelier to a passingby student.)Just no!(Caroline sees Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars in the ceiling.)
Caroline: What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down.
Matt: Trickle, duh!
Caroline: Look at them all bromancy.
Elena: Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill.
Caroline: That was nice of him.
Elena: Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out.
Caroline: You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?
Elena: I didn't tell you that so you could torture me with it.
Caroline: Aww, what are friends for? So who are you bringing to the dance?(Elena wraps a feather boa around her neck.)
Elena: What do you mean? I thought you, Bonnie, and I were going as girl dates.
Caroline: Hm, Bonnie has a date.
Elena: What? Her and Aria—
Caroline: No sadly,Jamie called and wanted to see her so she asked him.
Elena: Hmm. Talking about Aria,have you see her? I tried to call her but she hasn't answered or called me back.
Caroline: No I haven't but she just probably getting hot and heavy with Rebekah which is probably why she isn't here.
Elena: Hmm.
Caroline: So here's a thought, why don't you ask Stefan?
Elena: I can't ask him on a date, I just made out with his brother.
Caroline: All the more reason! Look you're supposed to be figuring out what you want, that's what Stefan wanted you to do, right?
Elena: Yeah, but-
Caroline: But nothing! I've watched The Bachelor, okay? Fair is fair. It is Stefan's turn.
Elena: Yeah and you're not biased or anything.
Caroline: I'm sorry, but Stefan is your epic love. And I'm not going down without a fight.