Katerina

*Bulgaria 1490,Katherine is delivering a baby. Her mother and sister are helping her.*
Mother: A little more dearest, a little more. Push....a little more. A little more. A little more. Push!(She pushes and screams. She delivers her baby. Her mother takes it. Her father is watching.)
Mother: It's a girl.
Katherine: A girl. Please mother, let me see her.
Father: Woman, don't! What are you doing?
Alexandra: Father please! Let her hold the baby!(she pushes her dad away and grabs the baby,she hands it to Katerina) here.
Katerina: thank you sister.(she sees the baby) oh, my beautiful little girl...(she kisses the baby)
Father: Alright that's enough!(then mom Grabs the gives the baby and hands it to her husband.)
Katherine: Let me keep her please.
Father: Forget it! You have disgraced this family.(He leaves the room with the baby. Katherine cries and screams.)
Alexandra: father! This is wrong! She should be allowed to keep the baby!
Father: you better watch how you speak to me child!(he goes to slap her but Alexandra stops him,by grabbing his wrist,the father looks shocked and scared)
Alexandra: No father,you watch how you speak to me.(She breaks Her father's wrist and he leaves in pain with the baby )
Katherine: Father, please! No, father, no!
Mother: No Katerina, it's better for her! It's better for her!(Her mother embraces her. Katherine is still crying.)
Katherine: No mother, please...
Mother: Let her go...let her go Katerina.
Katherine: Please, mama...
Alexandra: am so sorry Katerina.

*at the Gilbert's house,Aria wakes up with a gasp*
Aria: what?
Bonnie:(she wakes up as well) Aria? Are you ok?...
Aria: yeah,so just a dream,or nightmare?...don't worry i'm fine,we should get ready.

*later at the Salvatore Boarding House,Elena and Aria are knocking on the door. Damon opens it.*
Damon: Hello, Elena, Aria.
Elena: Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important.
Aria: what is this about?
Damon: Right this way.(They enters the house. Stefan arrives.)
Stefan: Hey.
Elena: What is this about?
Aria: I just ask that. (Rose arrives.)
Elena: You.(They go in the living room. Elena and Aria are sitting on the couch.Aria has a glass of bourbon in her hand) don't you think it to early for a drink?
Aria: not when your the one driving me to school.(Elena rolls her eyes)
Rose: Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real.
Elena: Who is he?
Aria:klaus?...You mean Niklaus?
Rose: you know him?!
Aria: No!No, just have...had that name before.
Damon:ugh! Don't tell me you met him in your past.
Rose: Pass?
Damon: long story.(to Elena)He's one of the originals, he's a legend.
Stefan: From the first generation of vampires.
Elena: Like Elijah?
Rose: No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal.
Stefan: Klaus is known to be the oldest.
Elena: Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?
Rose: Yes and not just after you,once he finds out about Aria he would come after her as well.
Stefan: No.
Damon: What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true...
Rose: Which it is.
Damon: And you're not saying it so I don't kill you.
Rose: Which I'm not.
Damon: Then we're looking at a solid maybe.
Stefan: Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you both exist.
Rose: Not that you know of.
Damon: That's not helping.
Stefan: Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story.
Rose: He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot.
Damon: Alright, we're shaking. You made your point.(Aria tries to leave without them knowing but Damon sees her) where are you going?
Aria: uh,school,where else.(Elena gets up.)
Elena: good idea.I will go with you.
Stefan: Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you two.
Elena: It's okay, We know where it is.(They leave)
Damon:(to Rose)She's in denial.
Stefan: Shut up, Damon.