The Last day

*Salvatore Boarding House,Damon is in his bed and hears Elijah's conversation with Elena, Aria and Stefan. He gets up, goes downstairs and joins them.*
Elijah: Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse.
Stefan: Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus.
Elijah: Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid.(Damon joins them.)
Damon: Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie.
Stefan: Damon...
Elena: No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying.
Damon: I'll write her a great eulogy.(Aria immediately lets out a low growl and she suddenly pins Damon to a wall and her eyes were glowing red and her fangs where showing,Elijah looks at her impress)
Aria: Bonnie dying is not an option and never will be.(she lets go of him)
Elena:Exactly, Damon.
Stefan: All right, how do we break this curse?
Elijah: Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know.
Stefan: The moonstone.
Elijah: A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each.
Elena: And where do I fit into it?
Elijah: The final part of the ritual.(Elijah takes a wooden box from the shelf.)Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death.(Damon looks at Elena. Stefan takes Elena's hand. She looks at him. He opens the box and takes a jar from it.)
Elena: And that's where you come in.
Elijah: This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation.
Elena: So I'll be dead?
Elijah: And then you won't.
Aria: Mmm...
Damon: That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?(He looks at Elena.)You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?
Elijah: Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgänger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work.
Damon: I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?
Elena: Then I guess I'll just be dead.
Aria: Elena....(Damon looks at Stefan. He shrugs. Damon looks at Elijah and leaves.)
Elena: Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this? Does he have a werewolf?
Elijah: Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will.

*Lockwood Mansion,Carol is walking up the stairs. She's leaving a voicemail to Tyler.*
Carol: Tyler, honey. It's your mother. I don't know where you are, but I need you. I've had an accident and I'm in the hospital.(She's upstairs. Maddox is here and she looks at him. Maddox looking at her and mouthing the words that Carol is saying.)Please, Tyler, come home.(She hangs up and looks at Maddox.)
Carol: Why did I say that?
Maddox: Because you had a terrible fall.(He pushes her with his powers. She falls downstairs. Maddox looks at her emotionlessly. She's unconscious.)

*Salvatore Boarding House,Damon is outside, drinking scotch. Stefan rejoins him.*
Stefan: Breakfast of champions, huh?
Damon: I'm surrounded by idiots. I need all the help I can get,Where's Aria?
Stefan: she went to see Bonnie.You know, you're not helping.
Damon: Elijah is an original vampire, Stefan. One we tried to kill. You're going to believe this guy?
Stefan: What do you want me to do, Damon? Elena made her decision. She's choosing to trust Elijah. I'm going to put my faith in her.
Damon: Why? She's going to end up dead.
Stefan: Because she put her faith in me. She chose to trust me in spite of what I am. I'm going to bet on somebody's instincts, it's going to be hers.
Damon: Well, then, that makes you the biggest idiot of them all.
Stefan: She chose to trust you, too.
Damon: Then maybe you shouldn't be so sure about her instincts.(He looks at him, takes a drink from his glass, throws the rest away, and leaves.Elena joins Elijah in the library.)
Elena: You'd think he'd understand why I'm willing to do this.(Elena touches the elixir bottle and lifts it upright.)
Elijah: Why are you?
Elena: I'm the key to breaking the curse. Klaus is here because of me. If I don't stop him, then he's going to hurt people. It's that simple.
Elijah: You know, there's a possibility this elixir won't work. I don't want to mislead you.
Elena: I know the chance I'm taking.(They hear Jenna and Alaric near the front door so they go there.)
Jenna: Get out!
Alaric: Jenna, Jenna!
Jenna: Get out!(Jenna has a crossbow trained on Alaric.)
Alaric: Jenna, put the crossbow down, okay? It's me.
Jenna: Stay away from me.(Elena, Stefan, Damon and Elijah join them.)
Elena: What's going on?
Alaric: It's me, Elena, I swear, okay? He let me go. Klaus let me go.
Damon: Prove it.(Alaric looks at Jenna.)
Alaric: Okay, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right when I was about to...
Jenna: Okay, it's him.(She lowers the crossbow.)
Stefan: Why did he let you go?
Alaric: He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight.