Rose

*Outside Mystic Falls,In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses.*
Trevor: Where is she?
Man: In the trunk, I did exactly what you said but there was someone else with her so I took her as well.
Trevor: ok will Good, put them in the back.(The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Elena and Aria are in it, unconscious. He takes her and then Aria and puts them in the SUV trunk. Trevor sees them in the rear-view mirror and smiles. After putting them both in the trunk, he joins Trevor.)Thank you for your help.
Man: Is there anything else?
Trevor: One more thing. Come closer, please.(The man gets closer.)Closer.(The man gets closer. Trevor takes him, bites him, drinks his blood and then throws him on the floor and he leaves. The man is dead.)

*Gilbert Residence,Jeremy is in the bathroom. He knocks on Elena's bedroom door.*
Jeremy: Yo, Elena!(She doesn't answer so he goes into her room. She's not there. He then goes to Aria's bedroom and knocks) hey Aria! It was rude of you to leave Bonnie like that.your car is at her house if you want it.(she doesn't answer as well,he goes in and she is not there.)

*Forbes Residence,Caroline is in her room, preparing for school. Damon's there.*
Caroline: So Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped and she fell and she hit her head.
Damon: Does Matt remember anything?
Caroline: Hmm, he thinks he blacked out but I think they were both compelled by Katherine. That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident.
Damon: Yeah, I don't understand that. The guy is a tool.
Caroline: Gee, duh. Tyler getting blamed for Sarah death just opens up questions that he can't answer and do you really think that it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?
Damon: Well, no.
Caroline: And that werewolf road leads straight to Vampire Boulevard! I thought I was thinking fast on my feet.
Damon: Where is your mom?
Caroline: Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They haven't found her body yet.
Damon: Oh, teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic. Wait, did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?
Caroline: They were more gold with amber highlights.
Damon: Oh.
Caroline: Can he turn into a wolf now?
Damon: Only on a full moon but now he has increased strength and who knows what else. I wonder how much Mason told him. Does he know about us?(She doesn't answer. She's texting.)Hey! What did you tell him?
Caroline: Nothing, really. I don't think he knows much of anything. He seemed really freaked out and honestly, I felt kind of bad for him.(She leaves her room and goes toward the door.)
Damon: He's got to know something.
Caroline: Alright, I'll ask him.(He rushes over her and grabs her by the collar.)
Damon: No, you won't Caroline! He cannot know about us. A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire so don't be his friend! Do you understand me?
Caroline: I understand. I'm late for school.
Damon: Right. If you want to drop the hint to your mom, that Aimee's body is at the bottom of a ravine with a cracked spine. Might save your mom some time.(Damon opens the door for her. They leave.)

*Mystic Falls High School,Tyler is in the hallway. There are posters for Aimee Bradley on the walls. In front of Sarah's locker, there are pictures and candles. He's uncomfortable and goes to his locker. He tries to opens it but accidentally pulls off the dial.Stefan is closing his locker. Jeremy joins her.*
Stefan: Hey Jeremy.
Jeremy: Look, Elena's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it.
Stefan: What are you talking about?
Jeremy: You and Elena. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over...
Stefan: Wait, wait...hold on a minute. We're not back together.
Jeremy: Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night? Did Aria?
Stefan: No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over and Aria didn't came over either.
Jeremy: 'Cause both there bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway and Bonnie said that Aria never came back to her car,she thought that Aria left her. Where are they then?