Apple Scruff, How I Love You...

It's just another day...

I am one of the few lucky Apple Scruffs who were chosen to be maids for the Beatles...including having to stay after to clean up the studio overnight.

Yeah. That was my main task. Mine and mine alone.

But I don't care, I suppose. I need the money, and I love the Beatles, so I'm willing.

Walking into work with the other girls the next morning, I noticed a recurring trend...

John could hardly focus. And for once, Yoko wasn't in the studio. That's strange, very strange. As much as I wanted this, I knew his heart was set on her. Those two couldn't even go to the bathroom without each other! Even the others caught onto the missing, maddening disappearance, but he ignored them all.

You think this is a common issue? Well...sort of. Paul? Never. He's strongly devoted to his wife. He's even got a child with her who occasionally comes around the studio, and she's surprisingly well behaved for a five year old. George? I've heard him singing to himself, and I think he wrote a song about us...and Ringo? Well, he's just there. He doesn't care.

As the Beatles and other girls left, I knew my duties to clean up after everyone. That is, until I heard footsteps...

"Hello? Who's there?"

No answer. The sound of the footsteps only grew louder and louder, however, and the fear grew immensely.

"Please don't hurt me...I'm just doing my job, please..."

"At last, I have you all alone."

The mysterious figure in the dark flipped the lights on, and there he was...

John Lennon.

"John?! I thought you left with the others!"

"No, no. I stayed behind in the bathroom, waiting for this exact moment."

"But why were you looking at me so much? And why was Yoko not with you today-"

He puts his finger to my lips. "Don't say another word about that monster. Listen, I divorced the bitch a few days ago, ok? I realized, just by you
Apple Scruffs being around, that she was hurting me. And so I took my mind off of it by settling on the sexiest Apple Scruff..."

"You really think so?"

"Oh, I know so...George might think he's being sneaky by writing a song about you girls but just choosing not to record it...but little does he know one's taken..."

"Um..."

Before I could say another word, John is making out with me against the wall. At first, I was hesitant, but I realized just how heavenly it felt and melted into the soft touch of his lips.

"Mmm...Johnny..."

"Take off my shirt." He whispers.

"John-"

"Trust me, darling."

I do as he says and I see it. The poor boy is starved. His ribs are showing.

I run my hand over his slim body. "Oh sweet Johnny, I'm so sorry..." I notice he moans with every stroke of the chest.

"No more teasing...I need you."

"Take me, Johnny..."

I was eager now. John had this magical aurora, and I was drawn in.

Clothes are shed quickly, and soon enough I feel him fingering me...

"Fuck, John..."

"Ooh, so tight and wet you are for me...what a good girl..."

With every curl of his fingers, he drives me closer and closer to the edge...

Until he withdraws them.

I whine like a puppy, causing him to giggle and pull out his prized weapon...his cock.

"Daddy's coming home...with a new present." He boldly claims before entering me.

The feeling of him fucking me against the studio wall was overwhelmingly blissful. I screamed his name, he returned it, and ooh, when I felt the warmth of his completion with mine...perfection...

Both of us lay on the ground panting. Leftover cum was on the floor, but John grabbed my hand before I could stand up to clean it.

"Leave it, darling. Let the others know."

We got dressed and John had swooped me up into his arms, leading us both out of the studio for good.

"I've claimed this one...and she won't be a monster like Yoko."

I cuddle into his warm arms and fall asleep on his shoulder.