Away From it All

We've been quite busy over the weekend, taking some time away to ourselves. John clearly needed this, I could tell he just wasn't himself with all of the stress and pressure he was putting on his shoulders. Poor baby.

That's why we've had our fun in a new city, exploring all around, and as exciting as that was, it was rather exhausting too. Now we retreat to our bed in the hotel for the final night where someone has something up his sleeve...

"John?" I call out, seeing a beauteous sight on our bed: his stunning, naked body, posing for me teasingly.

"Hi there. Looks like I've been spotted." He giggles, rolling around in the covers.

"You sure have, big boy. Is there room underneath those blankets?" I seductively answer, stripping in front of him. His eyes widen. I can tell he wants it.

"Oh wait..." I temporarily stop and start to instead dance around a pole for him. He cheers and reaches out for my now naked body, wanting it all to himself. He can't have it just yet though, I'm still in the teasing process...

"Please..." John gives me puppy eyes. "No more teasing, I want that goddess body of yours." He claws at my body like a kitten, eventually stopping and pouncing on me, his face turning a bit meaner.

"That's it. I know a way to get you to listen..." He twirls some chains around his fingers, and I back away slowly. "No...no please, John. I was just playing."

"Too late now. You'll be under my control..." He smirks, chaining me up to the bed. "There. Now you are mine to do whatever I please with..."

I tried to struggle my way out of the chains, but it was no use. John was already all over me, on top of me and inside of me and as going fast as always. There is no gentle with that man.

We were both moaning loudly, to the point where I assumed we would be getting complaints in the morning, but I didn't mind. It felt too good, even with the chains all around me. I wanted to kick my legs up in the air from the extreme pleasure, but the chains limited it. I knew it anyway. I was cumming, and hard, and so was John.

He fell onto my chest, breathing heavily. "Amazing, my darling naughty girl." He carcassed my face a bit, giggling at the state I was in.

"Can you let me out now?"

"Mmm...maybe."

Grrr...what a naughty boy I love.