I Want You So Bad

John is being quite rough tonight, but isn't that always the case?

Yes. Yes it is.

And I love it.

I feel him pin me against the bedroom door as he gets home from work, eagerly attaching his lips to mine.

"Oh John...what are you doing?"

"Don't be silly, dear, you know what I want." He points down, where a very obvious tent shows in his pants.

Do I really drive him so crazy that he's this horny after seeing me for mere seconds?

"Oh...I guess you need a bit of help with that, don't you?" I ask, playing along.

"Please, it can only be solved by one."

"Well, you could do it yourself..." I giggle.

He growls in my ear from the playful response. "Ok, ok..." I take his hardened cock in my mouth and suck it. He moans loudly.

"Fuck, your mouth is heaven..."

I stop sucking temporarily and only lick his tip, almost like a cat would. That seems to drive him insane, more so than expected, as I feel his cum on my tongue. "Swallow." He commands. He didn't have to tell me twice.

I then pull him closer, looking deep into his bronze eyes, "I solved your problem, big boy. Now it's your time to return the favor..." He nods vigorously, diving down and licking my pussy aggressively, like never before. I practically screamed from all the bliss, and it was like he knew where my sweet spot was, because I could feel him hitting something incredible every time.

"John..."

"That's it, baby. Moan my name."

I couldn't take it anymore. I explode all over him. A little gets all over his face...

"John, you got a little..." I take a little bit of it off of him and stick it in his mouth, which he definitely appreciates.

"Mmm, tasty. Now, for the main course..." He smirks, entering me at a quick pace and keeping it the whole time. I moaned his name at the top of my lungs.

"Oh, Johnny! Yes, baby!" I gripped onto his hair, feeling myself almost reach my high with every fast thrust of his. Soon enough, we both came hard, completely satisfied from the magic we've experienced. I hope he was, at least, sexy little eager boy.